We are growing our Support Engineering team and are looking for a Technical Customer Support to ensure our customers get the best experience out of GoodNotes by providing outstanding technical support and coaching our users throughout their digital note-taking journey. You will also help our Engineering and QA team triage issues and coordinate their resolution. The position could be remote, if you qualify and feel comfortable working from out of the office.
Be the first point of contact for our customer inquiries through email
Analyzing common issues and documenting proven solutions in our help center
Initiating new projects to improve our customer support process
Be the voice of our customer in product and engineering meetings
Inform the marketing team about opportunities for educational content (blog articles, tutorials)
Managing customer feedback in our idea forum
Experience in customer support for other consumer products
Outstanding problem solving & critical thinking skills
Interest in software and hardware, preferably on Apple platform,
Expert user of GoodNotes
Excellent written skill in English. Bonus if you are also proficient in one of the followings: German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean or Thai
Passion for helping people
Experience with modern help desk software like Zendesk
• You'll receive a competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love.
• Most of our positions are eligible for remote work, provided you have at least 3 hours of overlap with the team in the office every weekday between 10 AM and 6 PM. Please indicate your preference in your application form.
• You're also welcome to join us in our Hong Kong or London office, we sponsor visas and relocations.
• We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours including two optional work-from-home days!
• Join our best company tradition, the annual off-site. Check out our pictures from team outings and more on our Instagram.