Headspace and Ginger have recently merged to become Headspace Health! While roles are still being recruited separately on our respective websites, new hires from this point forward will be joining Headspace Health. For more information, please speak with your recruiter!
About the Enterprise Account Executive International at Headspace Health:
Reporting to the Senior Manager Sales in our International B2B organisation this opportunity is ideal for a proven and dynamic B2B sales professional.
This role will uncover, develop and close enterprise opportunities, by working closely with key prospects to understand their employee wellbeing goals.
This is an exciting career opportunity to work in a fast paced and growth organisation. This person will be motivated to help spread our vision of creating a world where everyone is kind to their mind by partnering with enterprise companies to bring Headspace Health meditation, mindfulness and digital health content as a benefit for their employees.
If you take a high-energy interest in opportunities to increase customer happiness and have a proven track record of identifying prospects and a demonstrated ability to repeatedly achieve or exceed sales quota we would love to hear from you!
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health:
- Work closely with Employee Wellbeing, Health, Safety, Benefits, HR and People teams to truly understand their business and objectives to help support their employees.
- Educate prospects on the value of Headspace Health in a thoughtful way by demonstrating findings from our Science team.
- Build relationships and credibility as an industry thought leader.
- Provide recommendations based on a customer’s business needs and usage patterns.
- Drive revenue by managing a book of prospects and proactively sourcing your own.
- Manage the full lifecycle of a deal including: all sales activities, billing, legal, security, and technical inquiries.
- Partner with Client Success to ensure adoption, engagement, and high levels of retention.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- Build and maintain a deep and comprehensive familiarity with the Headspace Health offerings and future product pipelines.
- Demonstrate familiarity with the health, safety, benefits and wellness market space: market trends, industry challenges, major players, relevant products and technologies.
What you’ve accomplished:
- 5+ years work experience in an international B2B sales role.
- Experience selling into HR, Benefits, People and/or Healthcare teams.
- A demonstrated ability to repeatedly achieve or exceed team revenue goals.
- Strong communication skills including verbal and non-verbal communication style.
- Strong relationship and rapport-building skills at all levels within an organization.
- Your character traits include flexibility, resiliency and being willing to adapt to change.
- Strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills.
- Enthusiasm, positivity and high productivity in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment.
- Ability to provide accurate sales forecasts.
- Familiarity with the health, safety, benefits and wellness market space: market trends, industry challenges, major players, relevant products and technologies is a distinct advantage.
- Expertise in Salesforce and other sales technologies.
- Fluency in English, with additional language skills preferred.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please apply with your resume and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.