About the Enterprise Account Executive, International role at Headspace Health:
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our International B2B organisation. This is an exciting career opportunity at a dynamic growth-stage company.
In this role, you will be motivated to help spread our vision of improving the health and happiness of the world by partnering with Enterprise companies (10,000+) to bring the Headspace Health suite of meditation, mindfulness, behavioral health coaching, counselling and EAP solutions platform as a benefit for their employees. This role will uncover, develop and close enterprise opportunities, by working closely with key prospects to understand their employee wellbeing goals.
If you love working with employers from a variety of industries in a continually-evolving health and benefits environment, then come and grow with us.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health:
- Work closely with Employee Wellbeing, Health, Safety, Benefits, HR and People teams to truly understand their business and objectives to help support their employees.
- Educate employers on the value of Headspace Health in a thoughtful way by demonstrating tangible outcomes and research findings, while always creating an authentic and emotional connection.
- Build and maintain a deep, comprehensive and solution-focused familiarity with Headspace Health’s current products and future offerings.
- Drive revenue by managing a book of prospects and proactively sourcing your own. You will be expected to generate and nurture a strong pipeline from outbound activities.
- Provide recommendations based on a customer’s business needs and usage patterns.
- Manage the full lifecycle of a deal including: all sales activities, billing, legal, security, and technical inquiries.
- Partner with Client Success to ensure adoption, engagement, and high levels of retention.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- Demonstrate familiarity with the health, safety, benefits and wellness market space: market trends, industry challenges, major players, relevant products and technologies.
What you’ve accomplished:
- 5+ years work experience in an international B2B sales role.
- Experience selling into HR, Benefits, People and/or Healthcare teams.
- A demonstrated ability to repeatedly achieve or exceed team revenue goals.
- Strong communication skills including verbal and non-verbal communication style.
- Strong relationship and rapport-building skills at all levels within an organisation.
- Your character traits include flexibility, resiliency and being willing to adapt to change.
- Strong prioritisation, time management and organisational skills.
- Enthusiasm, positivity and high productivity in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment.
- Ability to provide accurate sales forecasts.
- Familiarity with the health, safety, benefits and wellness market space: market trends, industry challenges, major players, relevant products and technologies is a distinct advantage.
- Expertise in Salesforce and other sales technologies.
- Fluency in English, with additional language skills preferred.
Pay & Benefits:
The base salary range for this role is determined by a number of factors, including but not limited to skills and scope required, relevant licensure and certifications, and unique relevant experience and job-related skills. The base salary range for this role is £58,500-£75,000.
At Headspace Health, cash salary is but one component of our Total Rewards package. We’re proud of our robust package inclusive of: base salary, stock awards, comprehensive healthcare coverage, monthly wellness stipend, retirement savings match, lifetime Headspace membership, unlimited, free mental health coaching, generous parental leave, and much more. Paid performance incentives are also included for those in eligible roles. Additional details about our Total Rewards package will be provided during the recruitment process.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please apply with your resume.
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) is at the heart of our mission to improve the health and happiness of the world. At Headspace Health, we are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives while providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We continuously strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace Health. Please inform our Talent team by filling out this form if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application or interview process.