Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and an investment fund.
GMEM is one of the largest media companies with over 150 people aboard. We have created unique digital media projects in African and Asian developing markets. Every day we share quality news, entertaining and video content with 30+ million people living in different parts of the world.
We're looking for an SEO editor (French) that is ready to produce top-notch content and contribute to the organic search traffic growth of our site.
The goal of each SEO Content Team is to enrich people’s lives and constantly grow organic traffic from search engines by identifying the information needs of web users and addressing those needs with high-quality content that is carefully researched, well-presented, search engine optimized as well as ethically and legally safe.
Your future tasks:
- Ensuring the absence of grammar, punctuation, spelling, and other types of errors, compliance with SEO requirements (meeting searcher intent);
- Fact-checking and ensuring that the writer did not break any policies (Facebook, Google), copyrights, legal requirements, and that the delivered content is original.
- Ensuring the writers use nice visuals for the article and that they are published in accordance with copyright policies;
- Ensuring all-around consistency and maintaining high quality according to in-house guidelines;
- Suggesting innovations and new approaches to content writing;
- Sharing feedback on the overall performance of the writers (monthly).
Your day-to-day work will be focused on checking articles, assessing them, editing, and giving scores and feedback to the writers.
Our perfect candidate has:
- Fluent or Near-Native French is a must;
- Fluent or Near-Native English;
- Editing background;
- Ability to work in a team and adapt to changes fast;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- High skills in PC, Google services, basic knowledge of Slack, Trello, Canva, any CMS.
Nice to have:
- Experience in writing SEO articles, digital media articles, or similar fields;
- Editing background in digital media company;
- French level certification.
Genesis is a unique place for development and growth:
- Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and create unique conditions for them;
- Good compensation that allows you to focus on project development and your professional growth;
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
- Interesting and challenging tasks in the global media project.
Join our team!