Salary from $15,000 a year job type full-time part-time internship number of hires for this role 2
High school or equivalent (preferred)
Angular: 1 year (preferred)
Css: 1 year (preferred)
Php: 1 year (preferred)
React: 1 year (preferred)
Us work authorization (preferred)
Full job description
Front end web developer intern (unpaid) About us
Gambix was founded in 2019 with the mission of providing business owners with a quick website building experienceGambix tai is a website builder powered by artificial intelligence (ai), which empowers people to instantly create a remarkable website without any technical skills.
Gambix’s true artificial intelligence – tai – creates smart websites in less than two minutes by making selections from millions of different combinations using machine learning technologyTai is the brain in the process of editing content and design and eliminator of 90% of the pain points in building a website.
Gambix is looking for a junior to mid-level front-end developer who is passionate about building products that customers loveWe expect that you love building new things from scratch and excel in an environment of flexibility and self-responsibility.
· have full knowledge of the dom, new html5 constructs, and css3
· have experience with single page application development
· keep up-to-date with the newest technologies
· develop features and create fulfilling user experiences
· a strong understanding of, and practical experience with, web application development
· a sincere commitment to crafting readable and dependable code
Extra benefit if you have:
· bs or ms in computer science or related or equivalent industry experience
Design and build new features into the gambix tai interface Take a lead role with other engineers and designers to provide strong customer-focused experiences Keep our product up-to-date with the latest frontend technologies such as react and es2016+ Practice disciplined software engineering (e.gAutomated testing, code reviews, and writing beautiful, readable code) Actively contribute to team and company standards
At gambix, you’ll work with a dynamic team and be part of a growing american startup.