We are looking for a driven and passionate Account Executive professional to join our growing sales team.
You’ll be responsible for prospecting, signing new customers and generating revenue while achieving individual goals. You will play an active role in our Go To Market strategy, influencing and shaping the way we win new business at Framer.
What you'll do
- Help the best design teams in the world build better products
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, demos, contract generation, legal/security review and other deliverables for closing
- Understand Framer’s value proposition and solutions to educate prospective clients
- Monitor industry trends and product offerings to determine appropriate tactics to win business
- Independently manage your time to complete all sales activities (pipeline generation, demo preparation, forecasting in CRM etc)
- Represent Framer in sales demos to executive audience & at events
- Share market feedback with product/leadership to influence product roadmap
- Ensure new customers are set up for success and pre sales expectations are met
- Play an active role in shaping our Go To Market strategy as we enter new markets
- Achieve monthly/quarterly quotas of pipeline and closed business
- 3+ years of full sales cycle, closing role ideally within design/web development or SaaS
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales quotas
- Strong experience in outbound prospecting and conducting product demonstrations
- You are a results orientated self starter: innate drive, when you see a need - you address it
- You are a problem solver: ready to take on additional responsibilities as they emerge to grow Framer’s business
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
- You value experimentation: develop and circulate best practices for your role
- High level of interest in tech/design a must, technical and design background a big plus
- Experience at a startup/high-growth company
- Native English proficiency, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What we offer
You’ll work with some of the best global talent and build a tool used by all the companies you know and love, including Amazon, Microsoft, and Spotify. Our philosophy is simple—hire diverse, passionate people and foster a culture that empowers great work. From flexible holidays and education stipend, we do everything to make sure you feel motivated and supported.
- Remote Friendly
- Flexible Holidays
- Flexible Hours
- Parental Leave
- Pension Plan
- Education Stipend
- New Laptop & Tools
Framer is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our dedication to diversity, we work to ensure a fair interview process and maintain an inclusive work environment.