Digital commerce is built on trust. At every point along the eCommerce journey, businesses must make a critical decision: Can I trust this customer? Answering this simple question accurately and instantly is powerful—it can accelerate revenue growth and strengthen a company’s connection with its customers. How do we do it? Forter was founded on the insight that it's not about what is being purchased, nor where— but who is behind the interaction.
The Forter Decision Engine finds patterns across more than one billion identities in our dataset. We isolate fraudsters and protect customers—ensuring everyone gets the experience they deserve. Given that trust is central to how we operate, Forter is very much driven by a defined set of values. We attract remarkable talent and have retention and engagement levels that are well above benchmarks. We’re meticulous about strengthening our culture as we grow and ensuring this is an environment where people can have outsized impact.
About the role:
As a Global Talent Development Director, you will design and execute strategic organizational and talent development initiatives across the global company. You will partner and maintain a strong collaboration with key stakeholders and ensure programs are aligned with the Forter priorities.
The Global Talent Development Director will be based in Tel Aviv/New York and will report to the VP HR and be part of the Global HR Leadership team.
What you'll be doing:
- Design organizational development and learning strategies to drive Forter growth.
- Develop, improve, and reinforce strategies, structures, and processes.
- Drive transformation by driving program and process alignment.
- Design and implement onboarding new hire's experience.
- Develop engaging and innovative talent and leadership development programs to focus on internal talent management.
- Engage and partner closely with the HR team to design, develop and implement customized training and development opportunities
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree with a focus on Human Resources.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in global companies.
- Experience in working in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Execution-focused, dynamic and project management proved experience.
- Ability to use data to support strategic thinking across learning and our business areas.
- Up-to-date with the latest L&D developments (theory and technology) and best practices.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
Life as a Forterian:
We are a team of over 500 Forterians spread across 3 different continents. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion, making us the most valuable privately-held fraud prevention company globally. Our investors include: Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.