In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Bristol, UK; Grenoble FR; Oslo NO; and Singapore. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The Major Account Executive role at ForgeRock requires a strategic, collaborative and multipronged style, acquiring, building, retaining and extending extraordinary customer relationships, utilising a data-driven approach and leveraging feedback to continuously improve. You will have the ability to utilise the partner community, architect solutions, and reach into a well-established network that will position you for future success.
Recently public (NYSE:FORG), ForgeRock is geared for growth and achieving 30% YoY. ForgeRock was originally founded in Europe, and as a result our EMEA team is a significant contributor to the business. We have substantial employee bases across Sales, Engineering, Support, Professional Services, Marketing, Legal and HR within the UK, France, Norway, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland and Italy.
We sell an enterprise-grade identity platform to manage, secure and govern all identities – customers, partners, employees and things – enabling trusted interactions and effortless online experiences. We’re purpose-built for the enterprise. We thrive in complex, distributed, hybrid environments. We’re deep and steep in Financial Services (HSBC, Standard Chartered, Lloyds), Insurance (Allianz, Geico), Manufacturing (JLR, BMW, Toyota) and many more.
Your mindset should be entrepreneurial, passionate, authentic, and driven, with a natural ability to find the best opportunities, drive them to a successful conclusion and focus on the ultimate goal of helping our customers enable people to simply and safely access the connected world.
- Position ForgeRock as the company of choice for Identity & Access Management within different industries and articulate ForgeRock’s value proposition to prospects and customers, driving business value and therefore maximising the opportunity
- Be “the” visible contact point for the relevant companies within ForgeRock
- Negotiate and close strategic and complex enterprise contracts with the support of global partners, including SaaS offerings
- Develop business utilising account planning, continuous qualification and a value selling approach
- Prepare indicative subscription/SaaS pricing and customer offers, including reviewing broader opportunities such as training and professional services, and guide request for proposal responses
- Provide customer feedback to marketing, customer success, product management and engineering teams
- Accurately forecast and achieve sales targets
- Lead a collaborative sales ‘pod’, including Sales Engineers, SDRs, Marketing Managers and Customer Success Managers
- Utilise partner networks proactively
- Work collaboratively to acquire additional/specialist input, including legal, finance and marketing
- Coach and mentor team members
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Seasoned experience and a strong track record in complex business value driven technology sales to large enterprise customers (ForgeRock uses MEDDPICC)
- Ability to thoroughly map and continuously qualify accounts, executing a multi-threaded approach to selling across various enterprise stakeholders
- Results-oriented with multiple years meeting or exceeding quota
- Sustainable record of signing strategic and large deals
- Previous experience in an international matrixed organisation
- Ability to work with partners/SI’s in order to sell with/sell through the solution
- Ability to demonstrate experience of working at the C level
- Knowledge of the security/Identity market a plus
- Expertise in selling SaaS is a distinct advantage
- Fluent in German and English
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.