In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Bristol, UK; Grenoble FR; Oslo NO; and Singapore. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
This is a unique opportunity to work side-by-side with a leading sales team and an extremely approachable and knowledgeable senior management team. ForgeRock is currently hiring for an Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) for its San Francisco and Austin offices to initiate sales cycles for our team. This position is responsible for feeding the sales pipeline by identifying and developing new sales leads to pass on to ForgeRock's sales organization. This is accomplished through sourcing, contacting, educating and qualifying new prospects via phone and email to create sales ready opportunities. In conjunction with inbound marketing leads, the Sales Development team qualifies and sets up initial discovery calls for the sales team within their territory via outbound efforts. Consistently meeting or exceeding goals around pipeline and revenue growth will ultimately measure your success. The SDR position will give you back what you put into it.Responsibilities:
- Produce qualified meetings for Sales that convert into pipeline opportunities
- Achieve key metrics for sales growth on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so
- Perform research on companies as a component of lead generation and qualification activities utilizing the web and other available research tools
- Learn how to navigate through an organization to get what you need
- Build and maintain alignment and positive partnerships with Sales and Marketing to meet regional objectives
- Leverage any opportunity you can to learn the market and the business
- Work with mentors to set goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion
- Additional responsibilities may include advance communications, or in person / virtual participation at events
- Understand and live by the ForgeRock values
- Ensure use and data integrity of Salesforce (CRM) and Sales Engagement Tool
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Self-starter mentality with a well-developed interpersonal, decision-making, and organizational skills
- Confident engaging in conversations with new prospects over the phone
- The ability to not take NO as an answer
- Exceptional communication and social media skills are necessary to create multiple access points into the market and prospect accounts
- Ability to acquire and maintain knowledge of the IAM market and ForgeRock’s solutions
- Previous experience managing a prospects and pipeline via CRM preferred
- Previous SaaS sales experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred but not required
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.