Flipp is a retail technology company with a mission to help shoppers provide for their families by making life more affordable by reinventing the way people shop. We work with the largest retailers and manufacturers in the world to help them transform their businesses and connect them with tens of millions of shoppers through the next-generation digital shopping marketplace. Our award-winning Flipp app is used by millions of shoppers every week to make better purchase decisions and to save 20-40% off their bills.
The Talent Specialist will be responsible for end-to-end hiring for entry to intermediate-level roles across various departments within Flipp, from sourcing to offer. In this role, you will drive operational excellence within the Talent team, with a focus on streamlining processes. You will have the opportunity to lead Talent and HR-related projects, and leverage reporting, tools and systems to inform talent acquisition strategy.
You'll get the opportunity to:
- Devise overall hiring strategies (agency, direct sourcing, referrals, etc.)
- Conduct req intake meetings with hiring managers to ascertain the requirements of the role
- Proactively source and build passive candidate pipelines for hard-to-fill, complex roles (ie. for upcoming requisitions)
- Manage candidates through the recruitment process in a timely manner, while providing an optimal candidate and hiring manager experience
- Ensure the hiring process is inclusive
- Establish trustworthy, lasting relationships with hiring managers and interviewers
- Identify gaps and recommend solutions across all areas of work
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, and provide suggestions along the way (bring the outside in)
- Assist with Talent Branding initiatives
What we're looking for:
- 2-3 years of experience with full-cycle recruitment, whether that's within a corporate or agency setting
- Proven experience sourcing and recruiting for entry-to-intermediate-level roles (using LinkedIn Recruiter, Gem, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in working with hiring leaders at all levels
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (eg. Greenhouse, Lever, etc.)
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Technically savvy; ability to learn new tools & systems quickly
Here's how we work:
From working with top technologies to sending you to industry-leading conferences, we will make sure you have all that you need to expand your knowledge and grow your career. We have a trust-based culture where all team members are empowered to work in the way that’s best for them to thrive. We've implemented a fully-flexible working model that provides Flippers with the autonomy to work in a way that is most effective for the individual to be a high performer.
Our culture is at the centre of all that we do, and it has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past three years including Best Workplaces in Canada, Deloitte 50 Best Managed, Best Workplaces in Canada for Women, Most Admired CEO and Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Here’s how to apply:
If you’re interested in working with us on the future of shopping, click the “Apply now” button to submit your application. While experience and skill sets are valuable, growth potential and attitudes are equally important. If you’re prepared to grow dramatically with your team at a world-class learning organization, consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Flipp is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available on request for all aspects of the selection process.