Flipp is a pre-IPO company on a mission to help shoppers provide for their families by making life more affordable by leveraging technology. We work with the largest retailers and manufacturers in the world to help them transform their businesses and connect them with millions of shoppers through our next-generation digital shopping marketplace. Our award-winning Flipp app is used by millions of shoppers every week to make better purchase decisions and to save 20-40% off their bills.
With the recent increase in costs of living, Flipp’s mission has never been more relevant. Flipp’s Shopper Consideration Platform allows retailers and manufacturers to create digital experiences from their savings & deals content. These experiences help Shoppers decide what to buy and where to buy it. Flipp then connects those retailer and manufacturer experiences to millions of shoppers through Flipp’s owned and operated channels.
As a Talent Business Partner you are responsible for hiring internal and external roles across all levels within the organization. You will drive operational excellence within the Talent team, with a focus on streamlining processes. You'll take on Talent and HR related project, and will leverage recruitment reporting, tools and systems to inform talent acquisition strategy.
What you'll get the opportunity to do:
- Manage full cycle recruitment for their client groups, including senior and niche roles. This process includes, intake meetings, sourcing, recruitment admin, stakeholder management, interviewing and offer negotiation.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to help execute internal talent programs and transfers within the business.
- Streamline processes and improve the efficiency of the talent function.
- Drive recruitment success by leveraging and managing recruitment metrics, reporting, systems and tools to inform talent acquisition strategy.
- Managing our Applicant Tracking System and unlocking capabilities.
- Drive operational excellence within the Talent team.
- Provide mentorship within the team
- Manage Talent and HR related projects from inception to completion
What you'll bring to the team:
- 4+ years of Talent Acquisition experience (ideally within a high growth company) hiring for roles across all levels
- Excellent communication and the ability to clearly set expectations and objectives
- Experience with various recruitment platforms (we use LinkedIn Recruiter, Greenhouse and Gem)
Here’s how we work:
From working with top technologies to sending you to industry-leading conferences, we will make sure you have all that you need to expand your knowledge and grow your career. We have a trust-based culture where all team members are empowered to work in the way that’s best for them to thrive.
Our culture is at the centre of all that we do, and it has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past three years including Best Workplaces in Canada, Deloitte 50 Best Managed, Best Workplaces in Canada for Women, Most Admired CEO and Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Here’s how to apply:
If you’re interested in working with us on the future of shopping, click the “Apply now” button to submit your application. While experience and skill sets are valuable, growth potential and attitudes are equally important. If you’re prepared to grow dramatically with your team at a world-class learning organization, consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Flipp is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available on request for all aspects of the selection process.