Flipp is a retail technology company that is reinventing the way people shop. We work with the largest retailers and manufacturers in the world to help them transform their businesses and connect them with tens of millions of shoppers through our next-generation digital shopping marketplace. Our award-winning Flipp app is used by millions of shoppers every week to make better purchase decisions and to save 20-40% off their bills.
We're looking for a Senior Specialist, Lifecycle Marketing to join our growing team! You'll help convert users into lifelong Flipp advocates by communicating our value through retention marketing channels. More specifically, you'll get the chance to refine and execute team strategy and tactics through data-driven insights to achieve business KPIs. You'll set up the content schedule for all channels, understand what is valuable to our users and drive business impact by engaging with and ultimately helping retain Flipp users at all stages of the lifecycle.
You'll get the opportunity to:
- Drive direction and implementation of new strategies for user segmentation, lifecycle marketing, and targeting to enhance engagement
- Oversee the creation and execution of marketing campaigns on a daily basis with the goals of ensuring accuracy and reaching team KPIs such as user engagement and retention
- Set the weekly content schedule for the team for all channels
- Continuously test new ideas and provide recommendations for continuous improvement and problem solving
- Partner with analytics to improve reporting capabilities and dashboards
- Design CRM, personalization, engagement and retention strategies alongside cross-functional teams
- Create and manage project plans cross functionally, especially with Product, Engineering, Business Development and Analytics, to drive KPIs
- Leverage a variety of systems for campaign or program execution and performance analysis (eg. Braze, Amplitude, Tableau, etc)
- Represent the consumer’s voice on key cross functional initiatives
- Develop a deep understanding of Flipp's product ecosystem and which teams support different systems
What you'll bring to the team:
- 3+ years of experience managing digital marketing campaigns
- Previous CRM experience with history of managing user Lifecycle states
- Strong background with data analysis and strong ability to identify actionable insights from data using analytical methods
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and experience leveraging systems for campaign or program execution and performance analysis (eg. Braze, Amplitude, Tableau, etc).
Here’s how we work:
From working with top technologies to sending you to industry-leading conferences, we will make sure you have all that you need to expand your knowledge and grow your career. We have a trust-based culture where all team members are empowered to work in the way that’s best for them to thrive.
Our culture is at the center of all that we do, and it has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past three years including Best Workplaces in Canada, Deloitte 50 Best Managed, Best Workplaces in Canada for Women, Most Admired CEO and Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Here’s how to apply:
If you’re interested in working with us on the future of shopping, click the “Apply now” button to submit your application. While experience and skill sets are valuable, growth potential and attitudes are equally important. If you’re prepared to grow dramatically with your team at a world-class learning organization, consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Flipp is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available on request for all aspects of the selection process.