Flipp is a pre-IPO company on a mission to help shoppers provide for their families by making life more affordable by leveraging technology. We work with the largest retailers and manufacturers in the world to help them transform their business and connect them with tens of millions of shoppers through the next generation digital shopping marketplace. Our award-winning Flipp app is used by millions of shoppers every week to make better purchase decisions and to save 20-40% off their bills.
With the recent increase in costs of living, Flipp’s mission has never been more relevant. Flipp’s Shopper Consideration Platform allows retailers and manufacturers to create digital experiences from their savings & deals content. These experiences help Shoppers decide what to buy and where to buy it. Flipp then connects those retail and manufacturer experiences to millions of shoppers through Flipp’s owned and operated channels.About the team:
Flipp is a Product-Led organization that encourages Product leaders to operate as entrepreneurs with full authority to drive vision, define strategy, allocate resources, and make decisions on the business. We will provide you with challenging work, strong support, and empowerment.
As the Product Manager you will be given autonomy and responsibility to act like an owner. You will help retail and consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies across North America turn their value and savings content into shopper experiences that inspire and influence millions of shoppers each week. As a Product Manager on the Ad Transformation team you will lead Ad Technology and build new capabilities and Ad products to help take our advertising business to the next level!You will get the opportunity to:
- You will be “Shopper First” while ensuring your products also meet the needs of Retailers, CPGs, and other Flipp teams that are dependent on your product for their own success
- You will be encouraged to think and act like an owner to balance the right mix of risk and reward
- You will define success as delivering strong business outcomes and solving critical users problems
- You will gain a deep understanding of consumer needs & problems through data analysis, consumer interviews, product discovery sessions, direct input from stakeholders, attending industry conferences, and conducting market research
- You will be responsible for driving Product Led Growth by maintaining strong fundamentals and bringing new features and innovation to market
- You will create and deliver the product/business vision & strategy for your business area teams in a way that enables Flipp’s total company vision
- You will work side by side with analytics, sales, marketing, retention, CX, engineering, data, and design to lead product discovery, development, and delivery with a “platform first” mindset for all internal and external products and services related to your business area
- You will collaborate with multiple product teams and go-to-market teams to discover and deliver innovative technology
- You will build a high trust relationship with your teammates and actively ask for feedback to improve yourself and give constructive feedback to help you and your team succeed
- You will further extend a winning culture at Flipp where the team is engaged, fulfilled, challenged to succeed, and rewarded appropriately
- 2+ years of software product management experience taking B2C/B2B products, preferably in the Ad Technology and monetization space
- Strong analysis skills: Understands what questions to ask, and where to ask them
- Data-driven approach in decision making (via KPIs and metrics). Aware of the tools at your disposal, and can utilize data to derive the correct conclusions. Able to ask questions to challenge the data and conclusions of others
- Experienced communicator: Competent listening, verbal, visual, and written communication. Comfortable with presenting their ideas. Documents meetings, actions, ideas, etc. in a way that is easy to follow and understand. Knows some techniques to manage stakeholders and partners effectively
- Experience navigating through conflicting priorities, turning ambiguity into clarity in a fast-changing environment
- Competent at positioning features/benefits for customers. Can sell their product effectively to internal stakeholders
From working with top technologies to sending you to industry-leading conferences, we will make sure you have all that you need to expand your knowledge and grow your career. We have a trust-based culture where all team members are empowered to work in the way that’s best for them to thrive.
Our culture is at the centre of all that we do, and it has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past three years including Best Workplaces in Canada, Deloitte 50 Best Managed, Best Workplaces in Canada for Women, Most Admired CEO and Top 10 Most Admired Corporate CulturesHere’s how to apply:
If you’re interested in working with us on the future of shopping, click the “Apply now” button to submit your application. While experience and skill sets are valuable, growth potential and attitudes are equally important. If you’re prepared to grow dramatically with your team at a world-class learning organization, consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Flipp is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available on request for all aspects of the selection process.