Flipp is a pre-IPO company on a mission to help shoppers provide for their families by making life more affordable by leveraging technology. We work with the largest retailers and manufacturers in the world to help them transform their business and connect them with millions of shoppers through our next-generation digital shopping marketplace. Our award-winning Flipp app is used by millions of shoppers every week to make better purchase decisions and to save 20-40% off their bills.
With the recent increase in costs of living, Flipp’s mission has never been more relevant. Flipp’s Shopper Consideration Platform allows retailers and manufacturers to create digital experiences from their savings & deals content. These experiences help Shoppers decide what to buy and where to buy it. Flipp then connects those retailer and manufacturer experiences to millions of shoppers through Flipp’s owned and operated channels.
You'll get the opportunity to:
- Support the Vendor Management team with stakeholder tasks through triage, problem-solving, and execution of tasks
- Own and execute assigned components of the flyer pipeline, helping to complete the flyer digitization process
- Troubleshoot ambiguous processing and technical errors related to our internal system
- Track vendor performance and KPIs escalating and reporting to VM and Lead when necessary
- Work with Vendor Management and cross-functional teams to coordinate the maintenance of documentation of outsourcing processes and tasks to ensure efficiency and high quality
What you'll bring to the team:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to commit to 20-30 hours/week
- Proof of effectively working in a team environment with multiple priorities
- Resourcefulness and problem solving
- Ability to complete work independently
Here’s how we work:
From working with top technologies to sending you to industry-leading conferences, we will make sure you have all that you need to expand your knowledge and grow your career. We have a trust-based culture where all team members are empowered to work in the way that’s best for them to thrive.
Our culture is at the centre of all that we do, and it has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past three years including: Best Workplaces in Canada, Deloitte 50 Best Managed, Best Workplaces in Canada for Women, Most Admired CEO and Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Here’s how to apply:
If you’re interested in working with us on the future of shopping, click the “Apply now” button to submit your application. While experience and skill sets are valuable, growth potential and attitudes are equally important. If you’re prepared to grow dramatically with your team at a world-class learning organization, consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Flipp is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available on request for all aspects of the selection process.