Flipp is a retail technology company that is reinventing the way people shop. We work with the largest retailers and manufacturers in the world to help them transform their business and connect them with tens of millions of shoppers through the next-generation digital shopping marketplace. Our award-winning Flipp app is used by millions of shoppers every week to make better purchase decisions and to save 20-40% off their bills.
Partner Development is responsible for managing Flipp’s high-trust partnerships with 98% of North America’s largest retailers, CPGs, and agencies. As a member of the Partner Development team, you will create value for internal and external stakeholders by leveraging Flipp’s one-of-a-kind technology and data capabilities to help our partners succeed in a dynamic and exciting retail environment.
As a Partner Account Lead at Flipp, you will be responsible for building and executing winning plans with sophisticated partnerships across retail, CPG, and agencies in North America. You will take initiative and work with a strong team to create and communicate recommendations to external partners. These recommendations will be built using your business acumen, an understanding of the partner and the market they operate in, and Flipp’s leading technology and vast set of shopper data.
Your partner will leverage you as a high-trust consultant to their business and you will see your ideas implemented in markets across North America. In addition to driving strategic alignment with Flipp’s partners, you will work with a best-in-class team to deliver both technology initiatives and revenue targets. And, of course, you will have fun and watch yourself develop in the process.
You'll get the opportunity to:
- Be the primary business owner and key point of contact for Manager and Director-level contacts.
- Create and execute winning business plans that deliver on key revenue and technology initiatives.
- Lead retailer projects end-to-end, including planning, sell-in, execution, communication, and reporting. Both with internal and external teams.
- Act as a strategic consultant for your retailers and having an in-depth understanding of both Flipp’s and the partner’s business, you will Align, Sell, and Execute plans that drive joint value for the retailer, Flipp and the shopper.
- Work cross-functionally to provide custom insights and actionable data to build compelling stories that help drive the business and retailer objectives forward.
- Leverage data and financial metrics to build business cases that communicate the size of the prize, costs, and ROI both internally and externally.
- Effectively communicate identified problems, resolution times and detailed solutions to your retailers in a way that does not deteriorate the strength of the partnership.
You’ll need to have:
- 3-5 years of sales experience. Those with experience in CPG, Digital Media, or Technology will find the position to be a strong fit
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated Leadership ability
- Strength working in a team-first environment including working with cross-functional teams, internally and externally
- Ability to work with complex data to drive insights and action.
- Exceptional communication skills that allow you to lead and influence thinking internally and externally
Here’s how we work:
From working with top technologies to sending you to industry-leading conferences, we will make sure you have all that you need to expand your knowledge and grow your career. We have a trust-based culture where all team members are empowered to work in the way that’s best for them to thrive.
Our culture is at the centre of all that we do, and it has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past three years including Best Workplaces in Canada, Deloitte 50 Best Managed, Best Workplaces in Canada for Women, Most Admired CEO and Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Here’s how to apply:
If you’re interested in working with us on the future of shopping, click the “Apply now” button to submit your application. While experience and skill sets are valuable, growth potential and attitudes are equally important. If you’re prepared to grow dramatically with your team at a world-class learning organization, consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Flipp is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available on request for all aspects of the selection process.