Working location: Virtual (within GTA)
Work term commitment: A minimum of 4 months beginning in Winter January 2023
Flipp is a pre-IPO company on a mission to help shoppers provide for their families by making life more affordable by leveraging technology. We work with the largest retailers and manufacturers in the world to help them transform their business and connect them with tens of millions of shoppers through the next generation digital shopping marketplace. Our award-winning Flipp app is used by millions of shoppers every week to make better purchase decisions and to save 20-40% off their bills.
With the recent increase in costs of living, Flipp’s mission has never been more relevant. Flipp’s Shopper Consideration Platform allows retailers and manufacturers to create digital experiences from their savings & deals content. These experiences help Shoppers decide what to buy and where to buy it. Flipp then connects those retail and manufacturer experiences to millions of shoppers through Flipp’s owned and owned and operated channels.
Here's why students from across Canada choose Flipp!
As a key member of the Flipp Team, the Growth Marketing Intern’s mission is to help convert users into lifelong Flipp advocates by communicating our value through retention marketing channels.
Most of the things you’ll work on as a Growth Marketing Intern:
Operations & Execution:
- Create and execute marketing campaigns on a daily basis with operational excellence & goals of increasing CTRs, and engagements.
- Work with the Retention team members to ensure that campaign KPIs and timelines are being met.
- Work with Specialists and Leads to update process documentation, assist with projects and tests as required.
- Communicate our value through key retention channels such as push and email notifications.
- Create messaging in these channels such as subject lines, push messages and calls to action.
- Write push and email messaging copy that will be sent to our users daily.
- You have a solid understanding of Growth Marketing platforms, tactics, and results. Provide recommendations to inform and identify new or improved ways to communicate to the Flipp user and drive results.
- Work directly with other Marketing Specialists to collaborate on messaging, reporting and campaign creation.
- Work with and build strong relationships with other internal teams such as Operations for content coordination and Creative for asset creation
- Monitor and report on campaign performance.
- Know your business - basic understanding of what drives performance and how campaigns and channels are performing at any given moment in order to continuously improve on channel health and metrics and understand the underlying issues in order to suggest improvements.
- Escalate performance issues when they arise in realtime in order to maximize efficiency and performance and minimize errors.
What you bring to the team:
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, commerce, marketing, psychology, communications
- Excellent written communication skills
- Previous experience with growth or performance marketing a plus
Here's how we work:
From working with top technologies to sending you to industry-leading conferences, we will make sure you have all that you need to expand your knowledge and grow your career. We have a trust-based culture where all team members are empowered to work in the way that’s best for them to thrive.
Our culture is at the center of all that we do, and it has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past three years including: Best Workplaces in Canada, Deloitte 50 Best Managed, Best Workplaces in Canada for Women, Most Admired CEO and Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Here's how to apply:
If you’re interested in working with us on the future of shopping, click the “Apply now” button to submit your application.
While experience and skill sets are valuable, growth potential and attitudes are equally important. If you’re prepared to grow with your team at a world-class learning organization, consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Flipp is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available on request for all aspects of the selection process.