We are looking for young, dynamic and result-oriented individuals to join with us as Finance Interns.
Are you an energetic and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills and a creative mindset?
If yes, ISO Consultancy and Training service organization of Halcyon Pvt. Ltd is looking for YOU for Halcyon Finance Team.
- Enter information into the financial accounting system of the company
- Provide general accounting support.
- Help with accounts receivable management.
- Provide support for Monthly budgeting process.
- Provide support for annual budgeting process.
- Presenting Finance report end of every month for finance team
- Customer Relationship Handling
- A minimum of 6 credits at the GCE O/L examination including English
- A Distinction pass for Mathematics at the GCE O/L examination is compulsory
- A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination
- Part qualification from a recognized accounting body such as CIMA/AAT or a school leaver perusing a professional qualification (CIMA /AAT) is preferred.
- Basic understanding of accounting software (QB)
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages a creative individual who has the ability to work with the team
- Period of the Internship is negotiable (minimum 6 months)
- Preferable if candidates are from Ja-Ela area.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of this advertisement.
Web : www.halcyon.lk
We are an organization primarily involved in quality management systems and strategy development, business consultancy, and training. We have a strong network in the South Asian region for both systems development and training. Our train