Headquarters: Encinitas, CA
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager that is capable of working collaboratively with clients to drive impact with their marketing efforts while owning all internal marketing for the agency. Working as a leader and collaboratively with a team, this role is responsible for the implementation and execution of digital marketing programs and web development projects across a variety of channels, including social media, SEO, email, and web. You’ll also be responsible for analyzing each client’s marketing analytics, creating reports, and recommending future strategies and tactics.
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong digital marketing/web development background, superior presentation & communication skills, and experience managing people while casting a vision for brand-new internal marketing efforts.
- Create the vision and marketing/web development strategy for our clients, then work with a team of consultants, copywriters, designers, and developers to deliver on that strategy and vision
- Develop and implement all digital marketing strategies and plans for clients, including paid, organic, social, and email
- Create and manage monthly nurture campaigns to engage donors, community members, and any other determined leads
- Directly manage one or more channels to drive performance that could include but is not limited to paid search (PPC), display advertising, organic search, and social marketing
- Assist and empower clients with the results, knowledge, content, and tools to not only get their buy-in but to evangelize their success through their organization
- Become an expert at inbound marketing tactics including blogging, social media, search engine optimization, eBook/white paper/video content creation, website updates, email marketing, and others
- Execute clients’ inbound marketing plans proactively in order to meet schedules, performance, and budget goals
- Take the lead in creating monthly performance reports to highlight wins, areas of improvement and recommendations for future programs
- Use a data-driven approach via web analytics for monitoring and reporting of online marketing campaigns
- Bring excellent communication and presentation skills, drawing on experience bringing multiple data points together into a cohesive strategy or compelling story
- Deliver business impact that grows our client's business and thereby our relationship and service footprint.
- Serve as a thought leader and client advocate for new technologies, platforms, and programs
- Support new business and account management in a sales consultant role for Fifty & Fifty while increasing agency visibility
- Serve as the primary liaison and representative of Fifty & Fifty for our clients — you are the extension of their team and will be expected to know their business as well as they do
Skills & Requirements
- Competitive candidates will have 5-7+ years of marketing experience with a demonstrated track record of effective campaigns
- Strong fundamental digital marketing skills across multiple channels
- Experience in working with nonprofits and creating messages/collateral for fundraising
- 3-5+ years of experience managing and delegating work to a team
- Experience and familiarity with creating and executing short and long-term marketing strategies and the ability to “roll up your sleeves” and implement solutions are required.
- Ensure a mix of demand generation strategies and tactics are leveraged to generate and engage leads and partnerships
- Own roadmap, calendar, execution, and performance of marketing campaigns and programs, consistently communicating initiatives, progress, and results to clients.
- Track and communicate campaign performance vs. goals and KPIs.
- Keen attention to detail, high-quality work, and commitment to accuracy and timeliness in work products
- Exceptional creative thinking ability and the desire to come up with innovative ways to share our message
- Experience working at or with an agency preferred
Organizational and Cultural Values
- A successful candidate will be personally and professionally aligned with Fifty & Fifty’s unique, mission and values-driven culture, with the agility to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. We work with companies who do good by the world - refreshing and chock-full of purpose!
- Cultivate strong people management skills, including inspiring staff in a shared strategic vision, building an outstanding culture, and maintaining strong relationships across a variety of stakeholder groups
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, including effectively adapting to changing priorities, juggling multiple projects, operating with a high degree of autonomy, and maintaining high levels of organization in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, approachable, dependable, flexible, and service-oriented attitude to meet departmental and organizational needs
What We Offer
Fifty & Fifty is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse workforce is essential in our mission to elevate the impact of purpose-driven brands. At Fifty & Fifty, our benefits include:
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave
- Remote work
- Healthcare Reimbursement
- Budget for equipment and at-home office