What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years, we’ve grown from 0 to 17M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years, we will become a global platform that will completely transform how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
The Fetch user experience centers around rewarding users for their purchases. The Receipt Quality team ensures that receipts are read appropriately so users receive these rewards. This is done through two main functions - mapping a catalog of products and measuring the effectiveness of that catalog.
As a Manager, you are responsible for the success of the Receipt Quality team. You will create, document, and teach best practices, lead by example, and develop your team of Receipt Quality Specialists throughout their journey with Fetch. A rockstar Manager will develop and coach teammates, evaluate performance, coordinate workflows, take ownership over projects, identify and improve upon opportunities & processes, and communicate clearly & concisely expectations and ideas.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Oversee and ensure smooth daily operations for the Receipt Quality team.
- Effectively manage team capacity by gauging workloads, managing projects, and approving time off requests.
- Take full responsibility and ownership over individual performance including growing talent, celebrating the wins, and coaching during the challenges; Provide regular and detailed feedback to management on team performance.
- Interview, hire, and coach new Receipt Quality Specialists and ensure consistently high performance.
- Create an engaging, open, inclusive, and fun team environment for the Receipt Quality team.
- Take ownership of projects including tracking milestones and success, reporting out progress, seeking input, and delegating responsibilities.
- Proactively identify opportunities to develop, implement, and improve systems and processes to help the Receipt Quality team continuously improve impact, productivity, quality, and morale.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and improve systems and best practices to continuously improve the user experience through measuring and mapping efforts.
We know we’re both succeeding when:
- Each member of your team is motivated, engaged, challenged, and meeting productivity and quality expectations.
- You are driving progress by taking complete ownership of one or more projects.
- You are proposing new opportunities to improve Receipt Quality’s measuring and mapping efforts.
- You are building collaborative relationships within your team and across Fetch.
- You wake up eager to come to Fetch every day and are excited to tell your friends and family what we’re doing here.
The ideal candidate:
- 2+ years of Leadership experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google equivalents (including Gmail).
- Outstanding organization and attention to detail while managing many projects at once.
- Must be proactive and demonstrate effective follow-up skills and commitment to deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to form relationships with direct reports.
- Passionate about Fetch.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Familiarity with the CPG industry, experience in a retail setting, or experience with personal shopping (Instacart, Shipt, etc.).
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence) or SQL (snowflake).
- 1+ years of data analysis, and/or Data Integrity experience.
At Fetch Rewards, we'll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure through:
- Stock Options: Fetch wants you to be on the rocketship with us! Options will give you the opportunity to share the excitement of the company growth and have your own stake in its success.
- 401k Match: We match 100% of the first 4% of your 401K contribution.
- Benefits for humans and pets: We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for everyone including…
- Medical: preventative care covered at 100%, HDHP with employer-seeded HSA, free Telehealth, extensive mental health support
- Dental: Teeth whitening, adult orthodontia, night guards covered
- Vision: Allowance for glasses and contacts in the same plan year, discounts on laser eye surgery
- Family Planning Benefits: Partnering with Carrot which will provide partial coverage for egg retrieval, adoption, IVF, and surrogacy
- Short-term and Long-term Disability coverage at no cost to you
- Pets: Pet insurance fully covered for the first pet. Our bereavement leave also includes our furry friends.
- Continuing Education: Fetch provides up to $10,000 per year in education reimbursement support for any job-related courses/programs/certifications. You will also have access to Udemy, an online course provider with thousands of topics to discover.
- Employee Resource Groups: Take part in employee-led groups that are centered around fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace through events, dialogue and advocacy. Current groups include Amplify BiPoC, Amplify Women, Amplify LBGTQ+, Amplify Family, and Amplify Veterans.
- Paid Time Off: On top of our flexible PTO, Fetch observes 9 paid holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People’s Day, as well as our End-of-Year break.
- Robust Leave Policies: Whether it’s for you or a loved one, Fetch offers generous leave time for various health and personal needs that take you away from work. Our parental leave policy provides 18 weeks of paid time off for primary caregivers, 12 weeks for secondary caregivers, and the option to create a flexible return to work schedule in the last few weeks of leave.
- Wellness Program: Utilize these tools and resources to bring your best self to work each day.
- Wellness coach on staff to help you create goals, provide accountability and support you on your wellness journey
- Nutrition counseling through Charge Nutrition
- Gympass membership to access in-person gyms, virtual workout classes, meditation apps, and much more.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides no cost, confidential resources and services to help navigate life's many changes and challenges.
- Social Impact Efforts: Take part in volunteer events or donate to your favorite organizations through BrightFunds.