Fastly helps people stay better connected with the things they love. Fastly’s edge cloud platform enables customers to create great digital experiences quickly, securely, and reliably by processing, serving, and securing our customers’ applications as close to their end-users as possible — at the edge of the Internet. The platform is designed to take advantage of the modern internet, to be programmable, and to support agile software development. Fastly’s customers include many of the world’s most prominent companies, including Vimeo, Pinterest, The New York Times, and GitHub.
We're building a more trustworthy Internet. Come join us.
Sales Strategy & Operations Lead, APAC
If you have a successful track record in sales strategy & operations, working with a team of highly technical sales individuals to consumer web, mobile, media and enterprise companies we wish to hear from you. In this role you will be a meaningful part of our growth responsible for providing first class operational management to our Sales organization. You will help drive business plans, define sales processes, analyze revenue trends & critical metrics among other special projects to enhance productivity. In addition, you will drive operational improvements in the areas of reporting, process, workflow, communication, and strategy.
What You'll Do
- Partner with APAC sales leadership to discover opportunities for sales process and methodology improvements while helping them run their business
- Work closely with other operations team members and the business to further develop metrics, performance indicators, analytics and dashboards to provide performance measurement and drive business performance through deep business insight
- Lead cross-functional team projects to solve complex and strategic operational business challenges. This includes driving requirements gathering, system testing, training and documentation, and execution for the business
- Responsible for leading the development of APJ’s sales and operations strategy, requires an in-depth understanding of the market and critical evaluation of priorities and execution of operational plans
- Provide change operational leadership in APAC sales including training and rollout of critical business processes to the sales team
- Ownership of the creation and delivery of top-quality, audience-appropriate communication
- Optimize sales and operational efficiency through innovative thinking, process improvement and system enhancements and industry standards sharing
Work Hours: This position will require you to be available during core business hours.
What We're Looking For
- 8-10 years of strong analytical and problem solving experience in a sales operations role, consulting role or a business analyst role
- To be successful in this role the candidate must have a thorough understanding of sales ops best practices and policies and be able to implement those best practices across revenue teams.
- The candidate must have experience partnering with APAC sales leadership to discover opportunities for sales process and methodology improvements while helping them run their business. They must be able to be a trusted advisor to the regional sales AVPs.
- They must have experience working with cross functional teams in order to drive operational plans for the region
- Excellent analytical, reporting, data manipulation, dashboard creation, and business intelligence skills with an expertise in Salesforce.
- Interpersonal skills across a multi-level organization - with a proven focus on being able to translate data and metrics into predictable business insight
- Ability to drive and communicate objectives, design and execute projects, develop and interpret analytics, and interact effectively across all levels of a large multinational organization
- Skilled at interpreting complex business documents/reports, create and present process documentation and training
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to network and build strong relationships with peers, senior leaders and executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in SFDC CPQ, Looker, Domo or similar business intelligence tools
- Experience in the B2B sector working for a SAAS/Software or technology company
- Experience working in a high growth organization
This position is a remote role and open to candidates residing in and who hold a valid work permit in the following locations:
- Singapore (Only)
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role. This position may require travel as required by your role or requested by your manager.
We have a huge impact. Fastly is a small company with a big reach. Not only do our customers have a tremendous user base, but we also support a growing number of open source projects and initiatives. Outside of code, employees are encouraged to share causes close to their heart with others so we can help lend a supportive hand.
We love distributed teams. Fastly’s home-base is in San Francisco, but we have multiple offices and employees sprinkled around the globe.
We value diversity. Growing and maintaining our inclusive and diverse team matters to us. We are committed to being a company where our employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work and have the ability to be successful -- every day.
We are passionate. Fastly is chock full of passionate people and we’re not ‘one size fits all’. Fastly employs authors, pilots, skiers, parents (of humans and animals), makeup geeks, coffee connoisseurs, and more. We love employees for who they are and what they are passionate about.
We’re always looking for humble, sharp, and creative folks to join the Fastly team. If you think you might be a fit please apply! A fully completed application and resume or CV are required when applying.
Fastly is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and to providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Our employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, family or parental status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and federal or state disability laws, Fastly will provide reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact your Recruiter, or the Fastly Employee Relations team at email@example.com or 501-287-4901.