Job type full-time contract
Benefits pulled from the full job description
401(k) dental insurance disability insurance health insurance life insurance paid time off show 2 more benefits
Not provided by employer
Full job description
Segmentation research analyst #788542
Contract duration: 1 year with possible extension
Remote or at any of the client`s locations in mi
Segmentation analyst – customer research – look at internal data, do a statistical analysis, identify drivers of customer behavior, how would we get customers to enroll in certain programs, energy efficiency programs, renewable energy programs
Target right message to the right customer
Need statistical analysis background, spss software package (statistical analysis tool) this is what consumers energy uses., be able to develop questionnaire, measure customer attitude towards energy, towards the environment,
Work with marketing people within the client
Understand the programs and match with the attitudes and behaviors – reasons why the customer would enroll in a certain program
Research skills – work with vendors to build the surveys and work with the program and departments
Capture the opinions of the customer
Ideal candidate come from mass marketing customers, purchase a product, marketing firm, market / survey research background / demonstrate on how to profile customers
Marketing, advertising , social behavior degree / education background / psychology background / brain research / the way people view and think of the world
No data analyst, no computer programmers
Looking for data analytic skills
Need someone that can interpret the data, social science
How to market a program or service
Anyone from customer facing industry,
Min of 3 - 5 years of work experience.
This person needs to be able to work alone
Working with a broad audience
Be able to talk about type of segmentation projects have you worked on
Microsoft office suite of tools
The voice of the customer team focuses on collecting customer feedback about interactions customers have with the company, customer experiences with a comprehensive portfolio of commercial and residential programs and services, overall brand perceptions, and conducting segmentation and message development researchThe team collaborates with internal and external stakeholders including marketing, utility operations, corporate communications, renewable energy, and energy waste reduction to ensure we provide an exceptional customer experience.
· the analyst for customer segmentation will work within a team setting to develop, implement, and analyze data from research projects designed to classify customers into specific segments and develop personas for those segments.
· we’ll need you to be passionate about improving customer experiences and proficient in collecting, analyzing, interpreting, and presenting information in a manner that provides actionable recommendation.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
· development, implementation, management, and analysis of results from studies designed to classify residential customers into specific segments (using primary, system data, or both).
· development, implementation, management, and analysis of results from studies designed to classify business customers into specific segments (using primary, system data, or both).
· development and communication of personas that describe segment behaviors and attitudes for clients to use in program and message development.
· work with data analytics, program management, and marketing teams to assess effectiveness of messages targeted to specific segments through in-market tests.
· interact with other members of the research team and program/service personnel to identify where segmentation should and shouldn’t be applied.
· other duties as assigned
· this position will be located at oep or remote.
Requirements and qualifications
· solid understanding of quantitative and qualitative research techniques with the ability to determine optimal research approaches to meet given objectives.
· strong quantitative background with the ability to independently analyze data, draw sound conclusions, and make appropriate decisions and recommendations.
· ability to apply a variety of statistical techniques like cluster analysis, regression, factor analysis, tests for difference, decision trees, etc.
· experience with all aspects of customer research project management including proposal development, consultant selection, survey sampling, data collection, data analysis and reporting.
· ability to consolidate results from various studies to provide a holistic perspective of the customers point of view
· excellent organizational and people skills with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner
· ability to interface with a diverse population, multiple levels of an organization and various business functions
· a creative problem solver with the ability to be an active and effective participant on cross functional teams.
· ability to effectively manage multiple ongoing projects simultaneously.
· strong attention to detail, but also the ability to see beyond the details of your own responsibilities and understand broader company goals and strategies.
· self-motivated, independent, and resourceful.
· ability to make judgments when facing ambiguity.
· proficient in using microsoft office programs, powerbi, and spss or r analytical software.
· strong communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
· lean certification and/or experience with process improvement methodologies
· agile methodology
· b.a./b.sOr higher, preferably in the fields of market research, marketing, business, social science (with quantitative research background), statistics, or other relevant discipline.
· minimum of five years’ experience conducting research and analysis in a business environment.
At fasttek global, our purpose is our people and our planetWe come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success storiesAlso, doing the right thing is our mantraWe act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
Fasttek global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We`ve differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honestThrow out everything you`ve heard, seen, or felt about every other it consulting companyWe do unique things and we do them for fortune 10, fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
Medical and dental (fasttek pays majority of the medical program)
Personal time off (pto) program
Long term disability (100% paid)
Life insurance (100% paid)
401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
Fasttek global was named one of the top work places in michigan by the detroit free press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of fasttek on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/
Job types: full-time, contract
8 hour shift
Monday to friday
Work location: remote
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Posted 30+ days ago