Salary from $30,000 a year job type full-time number of hires for this role 2
Full job description
Facilitron is a funded, fast-growing software startup who partners with schools, colleges and municipalities across the united states to bring hundreds of thousands of facilities under one marketplaceAvailable rental venues range from classrooms, theaters, multi-purpose rooms, gyms, pools and fields…even entire campusesToday, thousands of schools and other public facility owners partner with facilitron to rent and manage their real estate assets.
As a part of the customer support team you will provide assistance to organizations and individuals during the rental process; including placing requests, collecting balances due and verifying certificates of insurance and moreOur team handles fast-paced and quick response support via chat, email & phoneWe quickly resolve issues in a professional and courteous manner.
Though company headquarters is in los gatos, california, our growing east coast office is located in downtown athens, georgia and offers a fast-paced, customer support oriented environmentThis position can be done remotely.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional verbal and written communication skills (including typing, spelling and grammar) as well as computer and problem-solving skillsYou should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized.
Facilitron is a team-oriented company who values our team members and supports their career goalsAs a fully funded startup, we offer competitive salaries and option packages, health insurance benefits and a flexible vacation policyFacilitron believes that learning is a lifestyle so we provide the best and latest hardware and software tools and provide opportunities to attend conferences and work with other departments such as product, operations, sales and marketing.
The customer support specialist position is a full-time, 40 hour/week position with a starting salary of $30k per yearAfter successful performance reviews, pay can increase with continued opportunities to further increase and advance to account specialist, account manager or other positions.
Customer support specialist responsibilities:
* interact with customers via phone, chat, and email, focusing on bundle related questions, data entry, and navigation
* document all issues, resolutions and follow up actions
* provide consistent, high-quality support to all customers
* be a positive representative for our clients by taking a caring and empathetic approach to customer interactions
* efficiently resolve customer inquiries on the first contact
* handle problem resolutions that may require follow-up and/or escalations to a higher level of expertise
Basic job qualifications and skills:
* 4 year college degree
* outstanding verbal and written communication, active listening skills, including the ability to speak, read and write fluently in english; bilingual skills are a major plus
* computer proficiency, including ability to easily navigate and toggle between multiple screens, talk and type at the same time, and troubleshoot basic computer issues
* helpful and proactive manner with a service orientation
* great interpersonal and administrative skills
* can work independently without being micro-managed
Preferred job qualifications and skills:
* 1 year experience in the customer service or saas industry
* strong troubleshooting skills
* saas platform tools
Required technical job requirements:
* experience with mac computers
* experience with email and internet browsers
Job type: full-time
This job will require you to pass a background check:
Job type: full-time
Pay: from $30,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to friday
Work location: one location