Salary $75,000 - $115,000 a year job type full-time number of hires for this role 1
Full job description
Myers industries - advanced traffic markings has an opening for a territory sales representative in the northeastern us!
Who is advanced traffic markings (atm)?
Advanced traffic markings (atm) is a division of myers industriesWe manufacture and supply permanent and removable preformed tapes, symbols, and specialty markings used on highways, streets, parking lots, and for temporary traffic control through construction zonesAtm also manufactures pre-cut floor markings used to identify inventory, set up boundaries, route traffic, or display safety messagesWe are the only u.sCompany to produce all marking tapes and adhesives in-houseWe work with state agencies (dot), local municipalities, and private initiatives alike.
The accountmanager will be responsible for handling customer accounts within an assigned territory (northeast us)The account manager must build and maintain strong relationshipsThey will be the lead point of contact for all customer matters, anticipate needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines are met, and help the customer succeedThe account manager will also bring in new business from existing accounts and will develop relationships with new accounts.
· this position will include up to 50% travel within an assigned territory.
· some nights & weekends included
Essential duties and responsibilities
· develop a complete understanding of account needs & market dynamics
· anticipating account changes and improvements
· manage communications between customers and internal teams
· strategic planning to improve customer results
· negotiating contracts with the customer and establishing a timeline of performance
· working with design, advertising, logistics, managers, marketing, and team members to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs met
· planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members
· analyzing data to provide customer relationship management
· expanding relationships and bringing in new customers
Skills & expertise:
· possess strong leadership and managerial skills
· able to train small groups on proper procedures
· able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
· goal-oriented, organized team player
· encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
· self-motivated and self-directed
· excellent interpersonal relationship skills
· intermediate computer skills, and experience with the microsoft office suite
· strong negotiation skills, with ability to follow-through
· excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
· able to analyze data, sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
Reserved seat for award-winning sales training by forrest performance group – includes a 2-day sales bootcamp as well as 6 weeks of follow-on training from fpg trainersFpg has 8 international awards for best sales training in the worldWww.fpg.com
Job type: full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to friday
Willingness to travel:
Work location: remote