Senior Java Microservices Engineer
This job is expired
Responsibilities & Accountabilities.
· Deliver Secondary Volumes growth in the assigned territory
· Drive Visi-Cooler execution by ensuring cold stock availability and Visi-Cooler purity.
· Ensure same store growth by increasing SKU count.
· Maximize buyers and add outlets to increase distribution.
· Conduct regular Work-With and One on Ones with PSRs and training.
· Monitor & Coach PSRs on performance using the data analytics CRM tools.
· Develop and sustain Distributors along with managing positive Distributor profitability
· Candidate should possess GCE A/L or Professional Qualification through a reputed institution, preferably Sales & Marketing
· Sales Experience of 2-7 years in FMCG industry General Trade preferably from Beverages industry.
· Knowledge of MS Office, computer literacy.
· Strong capability in coordinating and negotiating with Outlets and Distributors.
· Age below 32 years.
· Good communication & analytical skills, ability to multitask, able to work effectively under pressure and collaborate with Multiple Stakeholders (Internal & External).
· Ability to converse in Tamil or Sinhala, English would be an added advantage.
· Willing to travel extensively and intensively.
Varun Beverages is the second largest PepsiCo franchisee in the world (outside the US) of carbonated soft drinks and noncarbonated beverages sold under trademarks owned by PepsiCo like Pepsi, 7up, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, Sting, Ole Brands & Aquafina