- Manage buffing line to increase output and efficiency
- Ensure raw material availability for the uninterrupted functioning of production
- Assist in managing the raw material stores in compliance with company policies
- Maintain health, safety and hygiene standards within the raw material stores
- Assist in keeping detailed records and reports of raw materials to ensure traceability and consumption trends
- Maintain detailed records on the daily manufacturing process as per the ISO 9001:2015 standards.
- At least one years’ experience in managing a store/warehouse, with some chemical handling experience
- Experience in rubber industry will be a positive
- Highly organized individual with structured thinking and forward planning
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and keep to tight deadlines
- Strong leadership skills with ability to manage and train staff
- Good computer skills (MS Office and other data management systems)
- Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain/Logistic Management or related area will be an added advantage
Attractive remuneration dependent on qualifications and experience. To apply, please forward your detailed resume with the names and contact details of two non-related referees, within ten (10) days of this advertisement to:
Microcells (Pvt) Ltd.
Premium rubber sheeting and flooring products
Koskanatte Road, Mampe, Piliyandala.
Tel: 112 708908 /Ex-16 Fax: 112708917
Web: www.microcells.net Email: email@example.com (Please indicate position in the subject line)