Who are we?
We are an EdTech startup backed by the British Council and Blenheim Chalcot, the UK's leading digital venture builder. Our mobile English test is used by millions around the world. As of 2020, two billion people are learning or speaking English to a useful level. That’s one in four people around the world.
We are growing fast in India, working with partners such as universities, government and employers. In this role, you are expected to provide administrative and client support to our Indian team. The role is based remotely in India (preferably Delhi or Bangalore). You will be reporting to the Country Manager, India and work closely with the Global Development Manager.
What do we offer you?
The opportunity to work on a global service with millions of users, pretty much from scratch, in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Remote or office based role
- Flexible hours
- Laptop computer
- A fair compensation package
Possibly most importantly, we offer the chance to change people’s lives for the better.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Onboard and ensure successful test deliveries of all client partners in India including higher education and employers
- Setting up back-end accesses
- Liaising with client to obtain accurate and timely information
- First and main point of contact for all administrative and technical queries
- Maintain all CRM and Project Management notes with accuracy
- Responsible for the growth and management of client accounts, including creating Account Plans, with results trackable through reorder value and renewal rates of partners
- Perform account management duties including processing client requests and producing report for clients
- Grow and develop EnglishScore’s network through building a robust client relationship, ideating and initiating activities that will support growth, including but not limited to attending and scheduling events with clients on marketing events
- Produce reports, KPIs and presentation of account activities including reorder and renewals
Support and Administration
- Support the Country Manager in developing pipeline of EnglishScore in India.
- Work closely with Global Development Manager to continuously improve current processes and incorporate best practices for India.
- Ensure that activities are properly tracked in an organised and timely manner
- Our ideal candidate is someone with 3-5 years experience in sales and managing stakeholder relationships.
- Experience working with universities or the sales experience in higher education industry is preferable.
- You must be very organized.
- You must be tech-savvy.
- You have great verbal and written communication skills in both English and Portuguese.
- You are goals-driven and deadline-conscious.
- You must have a good command in English (minimum EnglishScore 400).
You will be mostly working remotely, however, we may organize a get-together from time to time.
We will be delighted if we can continue to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. This benefits us, our employees, our partners and our customers. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we subscribe to British Council’s Equality global policy statement.