Head of Content Marketing (competitive salary + uncapped performance bonus)
Elite Practice Support
Our B2B business who helps small business owners maximize the value of their business when it comes time to transition their ownership. Our passion is helping small independent business owners in one of their greatest decisions in their life, while integrating social contribution into every revenue generating event for our business.
This is fully a remote working position :)
We are looking for an experienced content marketer whose primary goal will be to drive inbound traffic through excellent content developed for SEO.
This is an incredible opportunity to be part of a growth story and to be the anchor of a small team.
Considering the upcoming recession, this business is fortified and ready to weather and thrive in the storm, so it is a solid move for you and your professional path.
This candidate for this position must be able to:
1. Build exception content through quickly becoming an expert in our field
2. Create a robust SEO strategy to target the right keywords
3. Create KPIs and track everything
4. Work autonomously, as you will be measured by your results rather than activity
5. Manage the entire SEO process, from strategy, to content, to link building. If you have gaps in your knowledge then you would be able to supplement by hiring other cost effective talent
Requirements of the candidate:
1. Clear and tangible record of previous business growth
2. Experience in the B2B market of managing the entire inbound/SEO portion of a previous business
3. Be a native english speaker
Compensation is excellent, and includes attractive uncapped performance based bonuses in addition to a competitive salary.
If you are ready to work hard, be the Head of Content, and drive the growth of an exciting B2B business making a real difference for small business owners, then this role is for you.
This position can either be on a contract basis or full time employment.
If this sounds like a fit, please apply and we will jump on a brief call to discuss the details!
P.S. If you do feel you are a fit, please reach out right away, as this position will likely fill quickly.