We’re currently looking for hardworking individuals with expertise in either Human Resources or Business.
Applicants should have real-world or strong content writing experience in HR or Business fields, such as:
- Have experience working in Business.
- Have experience working as an HR professional.
- Successfully completed a degree or apprenticeship in Business.
- Successfully completed a degree or apprenticeship in HR.
- At least 2 years writing regularly, with bylines, for a relevant blog or company blog.
- Bonus if you're tech savvy, but not strictly required.
About Eleven Writing
Eleven Writing produces high-quality written content for some of the world’s largest digital publishers and brands, including TechRadar, Tom’s Guide, Top10.com, Cardano, and more. We work with subject-matter expert writers and professional editors to produce publish-ready content.
Eleven Writers are responsible for producing high-quality written content in line with client expectations and guidelines. A successful Remote Writer has highly developed writing & communication skills, knowledge of SEO copywriting, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work independently or as part of a team. A willingness to respond positively to constructive feedback from editors is also essential.
Advantages of Working with Eleven
- Get your byline on top bands (TechRadar, Marie Claire, Top10.com, and Cardano are just some of the companies we work with).
- Write on a wide variety of topics in your field.
- Work closely with professional editors who will help you level up your craft and learn industry best practices.
- Access to a streamlined working platform with automated invoices and payments.
- Ability to self-assign articles.
- Expectations provided in advance, usually with a template or comprehensive brief, minimising revisions and turn-around time.
- Ongoing Slack support from dedicated Project Managers to resolve queries regarding topics, article specifics, briefs and guidelines, etc.
- Possibilities to progress within the company over time.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Produce high-quality, well-researched articles in compliance with client briefs and expectations.
- Revise articles in response to editor and/or client feedback.
- Consistently meet deadlines and minimum weekly output for articles and revisions.
- Watch relevant Slack channels for notifications and updates.
- Raise issues encountered in completing work in appropriate Slack channels
Required Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- Native-level English.
- Subject-matter expertise as demonstrated by a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or 3+ years’ industry or relevant writing experience.
- Outstanding writing skills and a desire to continuously improve your craft.
- Excellent research skills and ability to identify appropriate and credible sources.
- High attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- SEO writing knowledge and/or experience.
- Familiarity with a range of online article formats and styles, such as blogs posts, software/product reviews, feature articles, technical guides, and how-to articles.
- Ability to closely follow & apply style guidelines and client briefs.
- Versatility in adapting tone and style in line with target audience.
- Willingness to respond positively to constructive feedback from editors or clients.
- Strong work ethic and a professional attitude.
- Resourcefulness and proactivity in seeking solutions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Comfortable using collaboration software (i.e., Google Workspace; Slack).
“Working for Eleven has allowed me to do what I love – writing – in a relaxed and down-to-earth environment. The team is smart and friendly, and I love having a constant stream of interesting articles. I’ve also begun to improve my writing since working with Eleven, as the feedback is detailed and highly professional.” - Toby Douglas-Bate, Eleven writer