Electric is on a mission to simplify IT for small businesses everywhere. In the US alone, 99% of companies are small businesses, and we have a huge opportunity to impact how they run by providing a solution that makes managing IT easy (even if you’re not an IT expert)! We do that for almost 1,000 small businesses and over 55,000 users with IT Management Software that makes technical things like device management, application provisioning, cybersecurity policies, employee onboarding, and compliance reporting easy to manage and improve.
Our employees are our most valuable asset. We have a people-first culture that prioritizes inclusion, support, growth, and development. You're not just an employee here; you're an important part of our community and of our mission to simplify IT.
If you want to bring your skills to a highly collaborative team and are passionate about pairing the creative with the analytical, have a flair for testing and experimentation, embody grit, determination, and curiosity, and want to be part of bringing Electric to small businesses across the U.S., read on.
Electric is revolutionizing the delivery of IT support to businesses and their employees. As a Product Manager at Electric, you will play a pivotal role in formulating and executing strategic plans for your product, empowering our SMB customers with the necessary tools and confidence to effectively manage their IT infrastructure. With a strong focus on the customer and data-driven insights, you will be dedicated to creating delightful experiences that cater to Electric's customer base. In this hyper-growth stage, we are seeking product leaders who thrive in entrepreneurial environments, bring proven best practices that drive high-quality outcomes, and are excited to join one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, where your contributions will have a tangible impact.
What you’ll do
- Leverage an outcomes-first approach, and define the vision, strategy, and roadmap to empower our users’ to manage their IT with confidence
- Partner with engineering and design to build and maintain a roadmap around our prioritized features and workflow integrations to serve our customers
- Drive collaboration, transparency, and alignment with cross-functional teams to develop product roadmaps and vision. Use diverse tools and techniques to generate buy-in, motivate teams, and ensure collective focus on achieving product objectives.
- Evaluate and prioritize ideas and projects by analyzing qualitative, behavioral, and quantitative product data, as well as conducting thorough customer and market research.
- Proactively engage with customers through interviews, small group sessions, and comprehensive market research to gather valuable insights into their pain points, needs, and aspirations, ensuring a deep understanding of their perspectives.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define and track core metrics that measure the usage and effectiveness of features, aligning them with key business goals.
- Promote the enhancement of product management and development processes, fostering a culture of learning and growth across the entire team.
- Champion a lean, customer-centric, and data-informed approach to product management throughout the organization
Who you are
- 4+ years of experience in product or product-related roles, focusing on SaaS applications.
- Experience spanning the entire software product lifecycle, including strategy development, ownership of product roadmaps, idea generation, and execution.
- Customer-centric and data-driven, with a positive and professional attitude. Skilled in building relationships, collaborating, and influencing both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly evolving environment with Agile practices and adapt to less-defined organizational structures.
- Experience in complex technology solution environments and effective collaboration across product teams to address cross-platform dependencies.
- Strong understanding of lean product principles, including iterative experimentation, rapid prototyping, and the release, learn & adopt cycle.
- Experience with Identity Access Management, SAML, or SCIM a plus
- Experience working with managed service providers or internal IT a plus
We offer a range of benefits that include:
- Flexible and generous PTO
- Mental Wellness Days
- Volunteer Days
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Orthodontia Coverage
- ESOP (Employee Stock Option Program)
- Kindbody Membership for Family Planning
- Pre-taxed Communter Benefits
- Generous Parental Leave
- Paid medical, family, and military leave
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Life Insurance funded by Electric
- Training and career growth
- Awesome team building events!
We are headquartered in NYC, with an office in Denton, TX and remote locations across 27 states. Our largest markets outside of the Tri-State area and Dallas-Fort Worth area are San Diego, Denver, Raleigh. We embrace a hybrid culture and offer opportunities throughout the year for folks to get together in regional markets or at HQ. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones.
See below to see if you are eligible to work within the 27 states we hire in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin.
Standard Working Hours: 9:00AM-6:00PM
We are an equal opportunity employer
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. Electric does not discriminate against candidates or employees because of their sex, race, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, veteran status or any other protected status under the law.
Electric is committed to providing access, equal opportunities, and reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation as part of the recruitment process, please contact: TA@electric.ai.