Electric is the industry leader in providing world-class IT technology and real-time support for small and mid-sized businesses. With over 1,000 customers and more than 45,000 employee end-users, Electric’s IT platform includes: real-time support powered by 200+ IT technicians, security, device & inventory management, network & server management, application & cloud management, employee on-boarding and off-boarding, procurement & provisioning, and data monitoring & insights. Electric is a Series D company funded by an all-star team of investors including: Bessemer Venture Partners, GGV Capital, 01 Advisors, Primary Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, Slack, Atreides Management, Vintage Investment Partners, and Greenspring Associates.
Electric is now over 600 employees and led by a seasoned executive team. Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a growth stage technology company.
Are you seeking a career that allows you to develop in one of the world’s fastest-growing companies while having a tremendous impact on that growth? Electric is looking for high energy professionals with sound business acumen, a strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our team as an Account Executive.
What You'll Do
You will be one of the first points of contact for our prospects, establishing and managing relationships with key executives and a catalyst behind Electric’s continued acceleration. You’ll be able to own verticals and help evolve our strategy as we continue to grow and expand into new markets. You’ll be responsible for building pipeline and executing on sales engagements from end-to-end that drive top-line growth and expand Electric’s reach.
Who You Are
You have experience with prospecting and a track record of closing new business.You are a creative, passionate, and self-driven team player. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Most importantly, you are excited about sales, building an amazing brand, and helping create meaningful change for our growing organization.
- Experience closing $25K - $200K+ deals with multiple decision makers
- You are coachable, flexible, and resilient
- You have strong interpersonal skills and have a glass-half-full mentality
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively lead client meetings and presentations
- Highly organized; ability to handle multiple deadlines simultaneously and prioritize your time
- 3+ years of successful selling experience in a B2B environment
- Familiarity with B2B software and technology is a plus (salesforce, outreach, etc)
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.