EVERFI is an international technology company driving social impact through education to address the most challenging issues affecting society ranging from financial wellness to mental health to workplace conduct and other critical topics. Founded in 2008, EVERFI’s Impact-as-a-Service TM solution and digital educational content have reached more than 41 million learners globally. In 2020, the company was recognized as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company and was featured on Fortune Magazine’s Impact 20 List. The company was also named to the 2021 GSV EdTech 150, a list of the most transformative growth companies in digital learning. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, as well as Advance, Rethink Education, Rethink Impact, The Rise Fund, and TPG Growth. To learn more about EVERFI and how you can #answerthecall please visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter @EVERFI.
The Senior Manager, Sales Operations works cross-functionally to optimize sales processes and maintain strong alignments across all corresponding business functions. The Senior Manager will oversee all sales performance and individual seller productivity reporting, analysis and diagnosis. Additionally, the Senior Manager, Sales Operations will make performance and productivity improvement recommendations to Revenue Operations and Sales team leadership and support improvement initiatives.
- Prepare, understand and evaluate current sales process and pipeline metrics and recommend improvements.
- Audit data in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to ensure accuracy and usefulness of data; including but not limited to pipeline accuracy, account assignments to sales team and hierarchical alignment.
- Drive sales team adoption and accountability of CRM system to improve authenticity of CRM.
- Build and develop meaningful dashboards and reports on Salesforce.com to interpret key insights and drive business outcomes.
- Identify any risks to the business based on leading indicators and make recommendations to the executive team to drive performance; outline and execute improvement plans to drive business outcomes.
- Identify opportunities to streamline sales processes for scale and implement automation where possible.
- Inform sales leadership team on market performance and customer buying trends.
- Support territory design to ensure equitable distribution of accounts across the sales team to maximize sales outcomes.
- Act as the primary point of contact for sales team support requests.
- Conduct ongoing communication and training sessions for the sales team; including conducting new hire on-boarding training.
- Develop and enhance Salesforce.com functionality as it relates to sales process and renewal operations; generate materials useful to the sales team.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required; ideally in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, Analytics or a related field.
- 4 years minimum, 5 years preferred of Sales Operations experience, ideally within the Saas Industry.
- Experience analyzing and translating large scale data sets and metrics into business insights using sophisticated formulas, logic or macro development.
- Demonstrated expertise using Salesforce.com, required. Experience in designing large scale deployments of Salesforce.com, strongly preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel.
- Experience measuring sales team performance and managing compensation cycles.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience developing solutions to complex operational sales issues.
- Self-motivated, reliable and strong follow-through skills.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with Salesforce.com required. Salesforce Administration experience is preferred.
Work-life, Culture, & Perks:
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- 401k program and company match
- Comprehensive health care and excellent parental leave benefits
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Casual work environment
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
We’re looking for future team members who are energized and inspired by our values, as well as people who bring new backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. At EVERFI, our eight core values are an active part of everything we do:
- Relationships First
- Demand Excellence
- Embrace Diversity of Thought & Drive Change
- Act Like an Owner
- Always Show Up
- Share the Credit
- Require Honest & Positivity
- Always Ask: “Did I Matter Today?”
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.