EVERFI is an international technology company driving social impact through education to address the most challenging issues affecting society ranging from financial wellness to mental health to workplace conduct and other critical topics. Founded in 2008, EVERFI’s Impact-as-a-Service TM solution and digital educational content have reached more than 41 million learners globally. In 2020, the company was recognized as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company and was featured on Fortune Magazine’s Impact 20 List. The company was also named to the 2021 GSV EdTech 150, a list of the most transformative growth companies in digital learning. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, as well as Advance, Rethink Education, Rethink Impact, The Rise Fund, and TPG Growth. To learn more about EVERFI and how you can #answerthecall please visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter @EVERFI.
The Customer Support Director leads a team of analysts to provide high quality solutions to EVERFI’s customers for questions and challenges that arise with our online courses and platform.
The Senior Manager of Customer Support leads a team of analysts to provide high quality solutions to EVERFI’s customers for questions and challenges that arise with our online courses and platform. Applying customer call center best practices and experience, the Senior Manager is directly responsible for providing a high level of customer service and directing the Customer Support team as questions and escalations arise.
- Develop, set goals, and manage a team of customer support analysts responsible for responding and managing learner and administrator product and technical support related inquiries.
- Perform case calibrations and provide targeted coaching and feedback to team members.
- Track and support higher level and more complex issues that have been escalated to internal teams for timely resolution
- Follow and apply communication protocol for customers during service interruptions, including writing post mortems
- Act as an escalation point for sensitive and timely customer satisfaction issues
- Lead team trainings on new process and product functionalities.
- Collaborate with the Customer Operations Support team to write and ensure support documentation is created and curated for the organization.
- Identify, track and evaluate areas where the outsourced Tier 1 support team needs additional trainings and then facilitate those trainings.
- Assist with forecasting goals to ensure staffing levels are appropriate to meet or exceed targeted key performance indicators.
- Onboard new Customer Support Analysts.
- Review and analyze tickets and problem types to identify trends in product and support cases. Report findings on a regular basis to internal stakeholders..
- Submit and advocate for product and service experience enhancements to applicable internal teams leveraging insight of the products, technology and business needs
- Present at Executive level on current state of organization, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor in Business Administration or relevant field
- 5 years of related experience in customer support roles required, experience at a customer support call center preferred
- Experience managing a team
- Strong leadership skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to work with customer contacts of all levels
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Working experience of Customer Relationship Management systems, Salesforce preferred
- Experience with JIRA or similar ticketing system
Work-life, Culture, & Perks:
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- 401k program and company match
- Comprehensive health care and excellent parental leave benefits
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Casual work environment
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
We’re looking for future team members who are energized and inspired by our values, as well as people who bring new backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. At EVERFI, our eight core values are an active part of everything we do:
- Relationships First
- Demand Excellence
- Embrace Diversity of Thought & Drive Change
- Act Like an Owner
- Always Show Up
- Share the Credit
- Require Honest & Positivity
- Always Ask: “Did I Matter Today?”
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.