InfiniteWorld navigates brands, creators, and their products into the digital revolution known as the Metaverse, providing a full 360 degree solution, anchored by content creation, digital distribution, and consumer engagement.
We are seeking an experienced IT Support Specialist to join our Operations team. The IT Support Specialist will provide technical assistance and application support to all of our employees at InfiniteWorld, while maintaining the necessary processes to ensure a reliable workplace. To be successful in this role, you should possess excellent communication skills, attention to detail, problem-solving capabilities and be able to juggle multiple tasks and users at once.
**US-based candidates preferred.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for resolving and responding to IT support ticket requests and queries in an organized and timely manner, while updating employees on the status of their support requests
- Monitor existing support ticket status and condition while maintaining documentation of ticket resolution
- Prioritize incidents based on urgency, team capabilities, and capacity
- Consult with users to determine appropriate hardware and software needs, then administer licenses, i.e. SaaS services and computer systems (virtual machines or personal PCs/Macs)
- Build and foster relationships with IT vendors, to troubleshoot quick resolutions for products and services issues
- Follow up on closed tickets with end users for quality control
- Review the internal and external knowledge base and recommend and perform changes as needed
- Assist with the creation and documentation of technical knowledge base for common issues experienced by end-users
- Gathering and analyzing data to diagnose problems
- Maintain up-to-date ticketing software knowledge base (Zendesk)
- Collaborating with our DevOps team and resellers and/or vendors to establish best practices for licensing of software/SaaS
- Collaborate with internal teams across departments on projects, as needed
- 5+ years of experience supporting advanced IT related issues in an enterprise setting
- Experience with administering and supporting enterprise applications such as Zoom, Slack, MS Office 365, to name a few
- Experience with administering creative applications such as Adobe, Autodesk, to name a few
- Experience with administering Windows and MacOS computers
- Ability to learn how to administer new software/services quickly
- Self-starter attitude in an ever changing tech environment, including taking initiative where appropriate, to complete assigned tasks independently
- Good understanding of cloud based infrastructure (GCP, Amazon)
- Previously worked with a ticketing system (Zendesk, Jira, etc.)
- Past experience with maintaining licenses for software tools & packages
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks and adapt to change
- Ability to work under pressure with interruptions and challenging deadlines
- Must show aptitude and desire to learn new skills on the job
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience with administering Google Cloud Platform and Google Workspace
- Linux administration experience
Create with us. Join our InfiniteWorld team!
InfiniteWorld does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status. Every day our team is honored to work with entrepreneurs and innovators from every corner of the globe, and we aim to build a team that reflects the diversity of our customers. Each individual at InfiniteWorld brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them, and we believe that a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides a better service to its customers, and helps us all grow and learn as individuals.