Our Senior Product Manager will be an integral part of our global Product Managers team. This role is based remotely in Estonia.
Who We Are
We enable greatness through the cloud. We thrive on working with fast growing companies around the world to solve both essential and advanced cloud challenges. DoiT provides intelligent technology that simplifies and automates cloud usage, alongside expert consultancy and unlimited technical support, all at no extra cost to our customers. Join our mission where you’ll work remotely with a committed, experienced, and global team in a collaborative and supportive culture. We are an award-winning strategic partner of Google Cloud and AWS, we provide intelligent technology, expert consultancy and unlimited technical support for customers across more than 70 countries.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for guiding the direction of our investments in large scale data projects including several business critical billing pipelines.
This role demands a product manager who wants to combine their technical expertise with a nuanced business understanding to drive real impact. DoiT is a company where a self-driven individual can have an outsized impact on a fast growing, strong, business. Successful Product Manager use their drive and a combination of techniques to define, organize, and execute run-rate improvement and innovate to discover new ways to increase our net revenue and reach. This role has a wide scope to accomplish that - including a rich set of data sources and existing technologies.
Working alongside a team of data scientists, engineers, and cloud experts - you will own a set of traditional and ML products. Expect to be challenged to combine deep technical expertise to articulate a vision that reflects the nuance of our business model.
- Build a compelling vision for the future of data within the DoiT business and portfolio of products
- Define the roadmap and use of our data platform to empower DoiT development teams to effectively leverage and consume data and insights
- Work to improve team efficiency, identifying capability gaps and thinking ahead to build an organization capable of executing your vision
- Establish relationships across DoiT to ensure the consumption and understanding of our rich data across all business motions
- Evangelize data products and drive platform product adoption
- Devise product metrics to measure the success of our data platform in relation to overall business and product goals.
- Maintain deep knowledge, context, and ownership of the product areas you are responsible for
- Extensive experience building technical cloud products for B2B SaaS companies
- Well-informed on cloud-native technologies, with deep knowledge of infrastructure pricing, and discount methods in AWS and/or GCP
- Self-motivated, independent, and proactive; demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities; can quickly (real-time) triage, prioritize, drive consensus and lead cross- functional teams under pressure
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively with people in all roles/teams, and lead when necessary
- Understanding of how to set expectations combining a roadmap of technical and business driven objectives
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing nature of SaaS market, and can pivot and learn quickly
- Background in shaping business strategy for technical products or services
- Comfort making difficult decisions with uncertainty and imperfect data and gaining buy-in from stakeholders
- Strong verbal/written communication skills in English
- A desire to grow within the organization and continuously broaden your skill sets
- A great sense of humor and enjoys having fun at work
Are you a Do’er?
Be your truest self. Work on your terms. Make a difference. We are home to a global team of incredible talent who work remotely and have the flexibility to have a schedule that balances your work and home life. We embrace and support leveling up your skills professionally and personally.
What does being a Do’er mean? We’re all about being entrepreneurial, pursuing knowledge and having fun! Click here to learn more about our core values.
Sounds too good to be true? Check out our Glassdoor Page.
We thought so too, but we’re here and happy we hit that ‘apply’ button.
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Working Options
- Health Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Home Office Allowance
- Professional Development Stipend
- Peer Recognition Program