Our Security Sales Specialist will be an integral part of our Sales team in EMEA. This role is based remotely in any of the following countries: UK, Ireland, Germany, Netherlands, France, Israel, Sweden, Estonia, Spain.
Who We Are
We enable greatness through the cloud. We thrive on working with fast-growing companies around the world to solve both essential and advanced cloud challenges. DoiT provides intelligent technology that simplifies and automates cloud usage, alongside expert consultancy and unlimited technical support, all at no extra cost to our customers. Join our mission where you’ll work remotely with a committed, experienced, and global team in a collaborative and supportive culture. We are an award-winning strategic partner of Google Cloud and AWS, we provide intelligent technology, expert consultancy and unlimited technical support for customers across more than 70 countries.
This is an exciting opportunity to help establish the DoiT Security practice and GTM across EMEA. This person will be focused on successful customer outcomes, supporting Digital Natives and fast-growing startups ensuring they have the right security products that will enable them to scale in a secure and resilient way. Reporting directly to the VP of EMEA Sales you will be working with the EMEA sales team to identify new opportunities to sell Cloud Security solutions to prospects and cross-sell to existing customers. You will apply your knowledge of cloud security products to progress our joint offerings with Google and AWS. You will be responsible for building strong working relationships with cloud and security vendors to drive demand and field-to-field interactions for our field sales teams.
Using your passion and knowledge of both DoiT’s services and the customer's chosen technology you will drive the expansion of the EMEA business.
The successful candidate should be highly detail-oriented and process driven, focused on building scalable and repeatable processes that will facilitate a high number of commercial engagements. A high degree of collaboration is required, working cross-functional internally between key stakeholders, and externally with DoiT’s chosen security vendors and customers across EMEA.
- Solution pitching, deal management, negotiations, and close a high number of opportunities.
- Building strong and continuous relationships with both the vendors, (Google and AWS) customers and supporting an ecosystem of technology partners.
- Coordinate between multiple internal functions (Sales, engineering, product, operations, legal and finance) to support the building of a security practice that brings the best of DoiT to all our customers.
- Serve as the DoiT GTM expert for Security, advising on product offerings, and support,
- Selling to decision makers across security and engineering teams, ensuring customer success and adoption, leading to customer expansion.
- Construct and execute an effective territory development plan, selling Security products in your territory to new and existing Security customers.
- Deliver against assigned quota and pipeline goals while delivering an outstanding customer experience to our prospects.
- Work closely with GCP/AWS Executives and Partner Managers in order to maximize business results and cultivate opportunities
- Work with Customer Reliability Engineers as a critical part of your sales engagement.
- Ensure forecast accuracy (Salesforce), customer proposals and contracts are of the highest standard.
- Achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle
- Explore and understand complex customer Security and regulatory compliance requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Adapting to and understanding the impact to customers and DoiT of the rapid technological changes of cloud security technology as it evolves.
- Working with Marketing and Business Development teams on lead demand generation and campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch to post-launch analysis
- Preparing business reviews for senior leaders covering cloud adoption and roadblocks.
- Supporting the organising of campaigns, and events both virtual and in-person to drive awareness and new business.
- Build an internal knowledge base for all things Cloud Security and be an internal point of contact for all inquires in that domain.
- Experience in a sales role in the security software or cloud space for a minimum of 5 years.
- Familiarity with common regulatory frameworks and an understanding of the compliance needs of our customers to be able to recommend solutions to address those needs.
- Experience with clients in the Digital Native or startup cybersecurity or IT field.
- Experience with carrying and exceeding business goals.
- Knowledge of market trends in cybersecurity and Google Cloud.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with AWS and/or GGP Cloud Security solutions such as:
- Google Security Command Center
- Google BeyondCorp
- AWS SecurityHub
- AWS Shield
- Amazon GuradDuty
- Background in Cyber Security
Are you a Do’er?
Be your truest self. Work on your terms. Make a difference.
We are home to a global team of incredible talent who work remotely and have the flexibility to have a schedule that balances your work and home life. We embrace and support levelling up your skills professionally and personally.
What does being a Do’er mean? We’re all about being entrepreneurial, pursuing knowledge and having fun! Click here to learn more about our core values.
We thought so too, but we’re here and happy we hit that ‘apply’ button.
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Working Options
- Health Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Home Office Allowance
- Professional Development Stipend
- Peer Recognition Program