- For many companies, the journey to cloud transformation can be more like a tangled web of complexity. DoiT International is a global organization that helps teams successfully evaluate, test, migrate, and optimize on the public cloud.
- DoiT International is a world-leading cloud advisory company, Google Cloud’s top partner and Amazon Web Services Premier Partner. Our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
- Beyond just a helping hand, we’re building a suite of products to help our customers to optimize every facet of their cloud deployments. As a testament to our deep engineering expertise, over 1,000 tech-savvy companies such as Outbrain, JFrog, and Redislabs trust DoiT International’s Cloud Management Platform as their copilot in the cloud.
- Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at tech-savvy companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members.
Target Locations: Remote in UK, ideally in or around London. We’ve created a remote first culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world, but we would ideally like someone to sit in this territory remotely.
In this role you will: As our SaaS Field Sales Representative, you will apply best-in-class pipeline generation, deal management, solution pitching, negotiation, and closing skills to identify and manage new prospects. You will champion the proprietary technology that DoiT provides to customers, and bring opportunities through the full sales cycle. Using your passion, you help spread the magic of DoiT to organizations everywhere.
- Build out territory plan for DoiT technology sales, specifically around DoiT’s newly released Flexsave.
- Refine the customer sales cycle, focusing on reducing friction to buy, and speeding adoptions of DoiT SaaS technology.
- Deliver against assigned business and pipeline goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience for our prospects
- Contribute to territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities
- Collaborate with DoiT Platform Engineering team, as well as Customer Engineers, to support customers
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level
- Collaborate with DoiT marketing team members on pipeline generation campaigns, driving attendance to events, and ensuring DoiT hears the true voice of the customer.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of business development / quota-carrying sales experience in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms.
- Technically minded, with an understanding of the public cloud ecosystem, specifically with Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services compute products (EC2, GCE, EKS, GKE, etc)
- “Roll up your sleeves” perspective that pervades both sales as well as business development and top of funnel activities
- Existing Network and relationships with companies - an advantage
- Consistent record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- High degree of self-discipline and experience of using CRM systems and sales forecasting
- An entrepreneur at heart who is independent, creative, passionate and approachable
- Networker with the ability to create, join and grow social circles and partnerships easily, with the ability to build influential relationships and to deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment
- Self-organized, Goal-oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, thorough, and tenacious
- Analytical, Data-driven, and detail-oriented
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
Benefits and Perks
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- 401k matching
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Uncapped PTO
- Flexible working options
- Work life balance