Our Product Support Specialist will be an integral part of our global Product Support team. This role is based remotely in EMEA.
Who We Are
We enable greatness through the cloud. We thrive on working with fast growing companies around the world to solve both essential and advanced cloud challenges. DoiT provides intelligent technology that simplifies and automates cloud usage, alongside expert consultancy and unlimited technical support, all at no extra cost to our customers. Join our mission where you’ll work remotely with a committed, experienced, and global team in a collaborative and supportive culture. We are an award-winning strategic partner of Google Cloud and AWS, we provide intelligent technology, expert consultancy and unlimited technical support for customers across more than 70 countries.
As a Product Support Specialist you will be responsible for providing world-class SaaS application support in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have a technical AWS or GCP background and customer facing experience supporting cloud computing products, services, and solutions.
You’re a self-motivated and goal-oriented individual who will join a team of support professionals who love working with other people and solve challenging technical problems. We are committed to personal development and enjoy sharing our knowledge and experience. You’ll work hands-on, side-by-side with our customers to educate, mentor, advise, and solve problems to make sure they are getting the most out of what our product line has to offer.
We are looking for people to join us on our mission and share the honor and delight of being able to help companies to realize their ideas into successful products.
- Triage, troubleshoot, and provide resolution for customer support requests
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software Engineers or Product Management)
- Ensure all issues are properly logged and communicated to the appropriate stakeholders
- Identify common problems and create knowledge base articles, FAQs, and videos based on these insights and provide product feedback to our Product Team
- Work with our technical writing team to enhance existing product documentation and help with the creation of new feature documentation based on technical specifications and collaboration with engineers
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
- 2-4 years in a technical support role in a SaaS environment, B2B
- 1-2 years of experience with a public cloud platform support like GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Experience with Case Management System like Salesforce.com, Zendesk, or ServiceNow
- Be able to troubleshoot and resolve customer software problems, including having worked with bug tracking systems like Jira or similar
- Have some experience with finance or data analytics tools, like Tableau Software, Domo, etc.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, as well as presentation skills in English
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Be curious and self-motivated to learn and develop your professional competencies
- SQL knowledge
- Fluency in other languages, verbal and written
- Experience writing technical documentation or Knowledge Base articles
Are you a Do’er?
Be your truest self. Work on your terms. Make a difference.
We are home to a global team of incredible talent who work remotely and have the flexibility to have a schedule that balances your work and home life. We embrace and support leveling up your skills professionally and personally.
What does being a Do’er mean? We’re all about being entrepreneurial, pursuing knowledge and having fun! Click here to learn more about our core values.
Sounds too good to be true? Check out our Glassdoor Page.
We thought so too, but we’re here and happy we hit that ‘apply’ button.
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Working Options
- Health Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Home Office Allowance
- Professional Development Stipend
- Peer Recognition Program