At DoiT International, we believe the cloud transforms the way we build technology, and we are on a mission to help companies, big or small, go through this transformation. We make the cloud our business, so our customers can focus on theirs.
We are looking for a self-motivated and goal-oriented individual who will be responsible for providing world-class Saas application support in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have a technical background and customer facing experience supporting cloud computing products, services, and solutions.
We are a team of support professionals who love working with other people to solve challenging technical problems. We are committed to personal development and enjoy sharing our knowledge and experience.
Values for All Do’ers: Act As One Team, Wow the Customer, See it Through, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Pursue Knowledge, Have Fun
Target location: Since we are dedicated to being a remote first company, this position can work anywhere in EMEA. We want you to work where you are most comfortable and productive whether that be at home, in a coworking space, or a coffee shop. We’ve curated a culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
In this role, you will:
- Be the expert on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS) billing enquiries (become the subject matter expert)
- Analyze customer billing lines with the help of the provided engineering tools and point out any discrepancies or red flags to the engineering team responsible for the pipeline
- Respond with a sense of urgency to escalated customer support issues, including working with Cloud vendors if issues arise
- Inform the team of all new information related to products, procedures, and trends
- Triage, troubleshoot, and provide resolution for customer support requests
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue.
- Ensure the appropriate Account Management team members and the Product Support teams are informed of any impacting issues the customer is experiencing
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Identify common problems and create knowledge base articles, FAQs, and videos based on these insights
- Work with our technical writing team to enhance existing product documentation and help with the creation of new feature documentation based on technical specifications and collaboration with engineers
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
- Minimal On-call may be required, and if so will be compensated for
- 3+ years in a technical support role or similar in a B2B SaaS environment
- 1-2+ years experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS) billing experience
- Experience creating and enhancing documentation for the Product Support organization and internal staff
- Some knowledge with Ticketing / Case Management System like Salesforce.com, Zendesk, or ServiceNow at an Administrative level
- The ability to troubleshoot and resolve customer software problems, including having worked with bug tracking systems like Jira or something similar
- A service mindset, with a strong sense of empathy, awareness of team dynamics and conflict resolution skills
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Embody a “be curious” personality and self-movitaved to learn and develop professional competencies / certifications
Not required, but bonus points for:
- GCP Digital Cloud Leader or AWS Cloud Practitioner certification
- A willingness to learn some python skills and use Jupyter notebook analytical tools which engineers provide is a plus!
- Some experience with finance or data analytics tools like Tableau, Domo, etc., and SQL knowledge is a plus!
Benefits and Perks:
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Uncapped PTO
- Parental Leave
- Flexible working options
- Home Office Allowance
- Work-life balance
- For many companies, the journey to cloud transformation can be more like a tangled web of complexity. DoiT International is a global organization that helps teams successfully evaluate, test, migrate, and optimize on the public cloud.
- As Google Cloud’s top partner and Amazon Web Services Premier Partner, our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
- Beyond just a helping hand, we’re building a suite of products to help our customers to optimize every facet of their cloud deployments. As a testament to our deep engineering expertise, over 1,000 tech-savvy companies such as Outbrain, JFrog, and Redislabs trust DoiT International’s Cloud Management Platform as their copilot in the cloud.
- Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at tech-savvy companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.