We are seeking an action oriented, creative and collaborative individual to join our rapidly growing Enablement team. The Content & Program Specialist is responsible for creating content and learning experiences for a variety of audiences using various delivery methods. This individual will work closely with Enablement leads that support all audiences throughout Revenue, as well collaborate cross functionally with subject matter experts to create, implement, and manage innovative learning and delivery programs. The objective of this role is to enable our Revenue team to provide best in class prospect and customer experience.
This role requires an individual who is able to work in a team environment while being self-motivated. The successful candidate will have a track record of success for managing stakeholder expectations, has some experience with project management and thrives in a fast paced environment.
Location: Athens, GA or Toronto, ON (Remote OK)
Reports to: Sales Enablement Manager
- Evaluate needs for internal and external customers and design programs or solutions to shore up gaps
- Work with source material supplied by SMEs, such as scripts, slide decks, storyboards, and presentations to develop interactive online courses that effectively convey key information and achieve learning objectives
- Identify the best instructional design techniques to ensure learner engagement and maximum learner retention.
- Use instructional design process and methodology to plan, design, and develop classroom and web-based, instructor-led and asynchronous product training guides and quick reference guides.
- Create coursework with practice exercises, knowledge checks, and other elements designed to meaningfully evaluate and drive learning retention.
- Manage projects efficiently while using shifting business objectives to guide decision making.
- Ensure content accuracy and alignment with current business processes, company branding guidelines, procedures, and systems.
- Consult with Docebo’s marketing and product teams, as needed, on graphics, visuals, illustrations, and other elements to improve the quality and effectiveness of training and ensure branding consistency.
- Hold SMEs and others accountable for content delivery, review, and approval deadlines; escalate appropriately and manage the project through the entire project lifecycle.
- QA final course for accuracy and work regularly with SMEs to refresh instructional designs as needed to ensure content is current and relevant.
- Define and measure training effectiveness using meaningful metrics and address User feedback to revise content as needed.
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of support and contribute to the knowledge base working closely with the Sales Operations team.
- Ensure consistent adoption of all methodologies, tools, and best practices as outlined by sales leadership and assist with change management with the sales organization.
- Continuously innovate on all aspects of enablement including programs, delivery, adoption, and reporting.
- Own the administration of Enablement tools such as Docebo Learn, Gong.io, and LevelJump and leverage them to drive engagement with Enablement programs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in sales, marketing, sales enablement, or learning & development.
- Multimedia production skills using Camtasia, Audition, Photoshop, and Illustrator are a plus.
- Experience producing content for Learning Management Systems (LMS) such as Docebo or similar.
- Data Analysis experience with showing learner progress and ROI for learning initiatives.
- Exceptional verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to understand technical content, communicate well with subject matter experts, and translate technical content to non-technical staff.
- Solid knowledge of all MS Office Products required.
- Proven track record of developing successful programs to accelerate the performance of B2B customer-facing teams.
- Outstanding facilitation skills and ability to take a large audience on a journey while presenting.
- Proven experience in demos and leveraging creating tactics and programs.
- Strong business acumen and communication skills.
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 2,000 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, LATAM and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do - Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals with a disability requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you’re applying for or interested in.