We are looking for a seasoned sales professional to help take Docebo’s Commercial Accounts team to the next level. As we navigate through exponential growth, one thing remains consistent – our dedication to customer success and innovation in learning. We work in a fast-paced environment, and there is plenty of room for growth within the sales team and within the company.
Culture is incredibly important to Docebo, a company where every team member is family and everyone contributes to the success and happiness of the entire team. From catered meals for our “Lunch and Learns,” group outings, Docebo encourages the team to not only work well together but also have fun together.
If you are looking for a place where you can build something greater than yourself alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, Docebo might just be the place for you.
Ready to sell the BEST learning suite on the market? Apply today!
Location: Remote, Toronto, ON or Athens, GA
● Act as an ambassador for innovation and change in the Learning & Development space and advocate for The Docebo solution suite & mindset
● Inspire and educate net new prospects on the value of our core LMS solution and rapidly growing solution suite and creatively position how it is redefining the learning & development landscape
● Steer prospecting efforts (self-source) and receive qualified leads from the Business Development team to drive revenue generation and “net new” growth
● Use your 10+ years of sales experience to bring a deep knowledge around territory and strategic account planning enabling you to help coach your dedicated business development rep for optimal penetration and new prospect lead generation
● Apply your sales cycle discipline and strong mutual success planning evaluation cycles to ensure your lead to close timing is efficient and easy to predict
● Use your “pain based” style of exploring your prospect’s current state to understand the true nature of their pain and how it impacts their business vs. listening for an opening to sell them something
● Forecast with accuracy to help our business strategically plan our revenue growth and drive decision making
● Build rapport with your prospects and customers with your general business acumen becoming a “trusted advisor”
● Build credibility through excellent storytelling and the ability to translate the process into terms that your customers easily understand and relate to
● Use your self-awareness to help build productive and mutually beneficial internal relationships with your various support teams
● Deep Knowledge of the HR software space
● 10 + years of SaaS software sales experience
● Experience with Salesforce (or other CRMs), sales automation tools such as LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Outreach, and web conferencing tools
● You bring a natural confidence to your role
● You have great organizational skills. You strive to keep your pipeline organized and updated in a timely manner
● You are coachable and accountable
● You can be agile and flexible – as we continue to build the sales organization you bring your ability to problem-solve, adapt, and grow quickly to aid in our journey
● You are motivated and focused on meeting and exceeding goals
● You have the resilience to continue through hard sales days
● You have a track record of working within a team and coordinating/collaborating with multiple internal resources and stakeholders in order to successfully complete projects
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 2,500 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, LATAM and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do - Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals with a disability requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you’re applying for or interested in.