Back-End Developer W/ (Java, .Net, AWS Cloud)
Tigard, Oregon // REMOTE
The key will be all the pieces Java, .Net, and AWS Cloud Experience.
Software Developer Back-End Processing:
We are seeking a back-end developer to work on applications that require asynchronous submission and processing. Must be fluent in C# and Java, with previous experience working in an Agile Scrum methodology. Must have prior experience as a consultant delivering services to external clients. Must be set up and able to work from home and collaborate via MS Teams and Zoom Conference. A successful candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of Cloud Services and be comfortable developing solutions within that environment. Should be comfortable communicating via Slack.
- Build hardened, scalable back-end software in .Net Core (C#) and Java.
- Design and create services in an AWS infrastructure with messaging components.
- Must be experience in SNS, SQS, Elasticsearch, Lambdas, EC2, cloudwatch, S3 and other AWS infrastructure
- Must be familiar with micro services architecture, design, development, deployment and monitoring
- Must know how to use Terraform to deploy AWS infrastructure
- Must be familiar with creating Build configuration using TeamCity
- Must be familiar with Sumo Logic
- Must have experience with Atlassian suite of tools (Jira, Bit Bucket and Confluence)
- Ensure code quality by adhering to standards, generating unit tests, and performing code reviews.
- Work within an Agile team to understand requirements, address use cases, and generate effective code to achieve solutions.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and code to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Participate in team activities and contribute ideas for technology and algorithms.
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or a related field.
- 8+ Years of software development experience using C# and Java.
- Experience working with AWS with supporting services and tools.
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools (Jira, Bit Bucket and Confluence)
- Strong understanding of Agile practices, techniques, and tools.
- Experience as a consultant delivering services to external clients.
- Able to work from home and collaborate via MS Teams and Zoom Conference.
- Skillful in problem solving and critical thinking capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Linux and supporting scripting languages.
Click here to Apply
916-646-2080 EXT 222