As part of the Group Analytics Division, you’ll be responsible monitoring Financial / Non Financial performance of Analytics products and supporting the improvement of returns through budgeting, forecasting and driving performance improvement projects.
- Support the management decision making process through the provision of timely and accurate information on the performance of analytics driven use-cases in each division.
- Analyse both the financial and non-financial KPIs against Actual, Plan and Forecast, highlighting key areas of concern.
- Extend support in identifying key risk factors that could affect the achievement of desired future results of analytics returns of the company
- Support the Annual Business Planning Process through financial non-financial analysis and financial modelling.
- Supporting peer divisions as well as other stakeholders within the company to improve returns (both financial & non-financial) from Analytics driven projects
- Support the preparation of Monthly / Quarterly / Yearly financial forecasts, highlighting key areas of concern and areas for improvement.
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion of adhoc projects/assignments assigned by the supervisors
- Develop dashboards for monitoring and reporting growth hacking
- Setting divisional analytics maturity targets. Negotiating and agreeing on targets whilst communicating to respective stakeholders.