Designing of the solution architecture of IT products relating to the CRM & Billing Division enabling the functional requirements relating to Products to ensure the smooth functioning of multiple systems’ business requirements including non-functional requirements which include (among others) customer relationship management, online charging systems, policy and charging rules function, rating and billing management, and driving development and QA activities as per the business and operational requirements of the Company, striving continuous improvement, etc., thereby optimizing the use of the Products and ancillary systems, while planning of the roadmap relating to the Products and ensuring timely and appropriate evolution of the System in keeping with industry standards, and carrying out custodianship of the Products technology road map.
- Analyse past and current trends, requirements and propose enhancement options for implementation of core Product modules as per current and future requirements.
- Provide inputs for Product technology roadmaps carried out by the team-based analysis and R&D.
- Implementation of product-changes.
- Using gathered information on products from other stakeholders (Product owners and architects), analysing and proposing the most feasible solution in terms of return on investment, performance, reliability etc by applying the technical expertise and business domain, and for purposes of carrying out designing of and enhancements to Products.
- Ensure solutions meets Enterprise Architectural Landscape. (Whatever the solutions been provided by the relevant Architect should be matched to the Dialog established Enterprise Architectural Landscape)
- Absorb and understand domain and technical landscape.
- Analyse user, design, performance, UI/UX requirements to provide deep subject matter expertise in Product domain.
- Providing Product expertise to all delivery teams to support their Product deliverables and making sure that they are complying with the defined architecture.
- Evaluate on new tools and frameworks and decide appropriate tools Frameworks for product development to enhance productivity in delivery. (E.g. Design tools, development tools, Databases, middleware)