To develop data driven use cases and provide actionable intelligence using advanced data analytics tools and methodologies to support organization in achieving digitization goals, strategic and tactical decision making by, acquiring, transforming, and modelling data.
- Define scope, and timelines on assigned data science projects
- Working in cross functional teams (internal & external) to develop & trial use cases
- Carry out data preparation, cleansing, exploratory analysis, feature engineering at scale
- Development statistical & machine learning models using available software stack
- Evaluate business process integration options, offer design, prescriptive analysis for successful business deployment
- Maintain documentation of methodology, source codes, version control & other best practices in development operations
- Adhere to agile development practices
- Write reports and delivers presentations to all levels of colleagues and peer groups in ways that support the business
- Deploy & automate viable use case on production environment with collaboration from IT/Business teams
- Define performance tracking metrices including (not limited to) incremental take profit, revenue etc.
- Develop & support in implementing required data marts, structures for continuous performance evaluations of deployed models
- Research on industry best practices and work with internal / external parties on R&D tasks
- Carry out trials, adaptations of methodologies
- Work with assigned business/support unit(s) to identify opportunities for leveraging organizations data to drive business
- Groom junior data analysts/ scientists Data Translators/ Analysts