Accountable and responsible for all finance-related operations for Head Start (Pvt) Limited, work closely with group functions in managing operations. Responsible for formulation of strategy, Financial Operations, Financial Reporting, Resource Planning, Supply Chain Management of Head Start (Private) Limited. Jointly develop the Business plan and strategic growth plans of the business and supports the execution of strategy by sound financial management, operational management, developing and monitoring financial processes, systems and controls that facilitate the achievement of overall business objectives.
- Support CEO in the strategy formulation and Business Planning cycle within the organization and ensure that all aspects are considered in developing the plan and ensuring that Group Guidelines are met
- Support Group initiatives spanning growth strategy and operational excellence by directly engaging in initiating, planning, monitoring and controlling.
- Continuously review business and industry dynamics in order to identify emerging market opportunities and competitive threats while providing guidance to Sales teams.
- Oversea finance performance and management reporting function of the Company
- Responsible for data visualization writes reports and delivers presentations on actionable insights to internal stakeholders and management on areas that support the business.
- Oversea Tax Reporting and Tax Compliance function of the Company.
- Oversee the management of the company’s working capital requirements and funding requirements.
- Oversee the finance operations of the Company including, payments, billing, credit and collections
- Supervise the Financial Operation of the Company (Receipting and Payments)
- Manage company procurements operations
- Responding to audit observations of External/ Internal Auditors for the matters relating to Finance Function of the Company
- Develop the Management Information Systems with an emphasis on effective financial control procedures.
- Lead and manage the team by establishing excellent ongoing working relationships with the team via recruitment, training and communication.