Understand stakeholder requirements and develop functional solution thus meeting the entire scope of requirements with end-to-end ownership of solution. Liaise with multiple product, solution and vendor teams to achieve a working and acceptable solution for every project – change or new development. Bridging the gap between the software developers (both internal and external) and the system requirement owners (from various SBUs) in order to enhance customer experience through new systems features with improved business process. Be a Champion for the BA Practice and mentor reporting team in terms of established guidelines and best practices.
- Lead a team of Business analysts and foster best practices within the BA practice.
- Lead a development team and ensure the product of the team is in alignment with the stakeholder requirements having Internal Acceptance Criteria established.
- Conduct feasibility of the requirements in terms of Organizational Vision, Time, Cost and Quality and to understand team dynamics and capability to produce and meet the requirement.
- Ensure documentation is up to the expectation as per the BA practice guidelines and is timely and is usable for systems’ sanity.
- Conduct individual / group interviews and steer the discussions towards productive outcome.
- Ensure documentation is at its optimal level within the guidelines of the established BA practice and that the documents are constantly updated based on the frequent changes.
- Be in touch with industry trends and dynamics of the telco industry’s BSS and OSS stack along with customer engagement. Conduct research and to Contribute towards the continuous improvement of existing systems.
- Engage customers to understand requirements and manage expectations ensuring requirements are addressed whilst being aligned to organizational vision.
- Digitize product ownership of Sales, Marketing, GSD and front line.
- Map all user requirements to a usable solution which is acceptable by all stakeholders and within the sanity of the eco-system.
- Design solutions catering to the requirements and ensuring regulatory constraints are addressed while being 100% aligned with organizational Vision, Goals and Objectives.
- Be the Subject matter expert for the systems in purview be the SPOC for all systems and solutions in purview.
- Evaluate security threats categorize and make informed decisions on cost of security and implements accordingly.
- Ensure no security breaches in solutions.
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximize the return on technology investment.
- Mediate with Architectural team to design functional and end to end solutions.