The Executive Assistant should be effective in planning, prioritizing and executing tasks in a timely manner whilst exhibiting skills in building and maintaining strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Maintain the calendar efficiently and organize and schedule meetings / forums.
- Responsible to take meeting minutes and follow up on action points to ensure key deliverables are tracked and delivered upon agreed timelines.
- Coordinate overseas travel requirement within the department.
- Responsible for handling customer queries escalated and ensure timely resolution.
- Act as key contact point for all correspondence and communication for external / internal stakeholders.
- Effective management of allocated budgets and expenditure.
- Overlook the Monthly / Weekly Dashboard creations to track KPI’s and share with Senior Leadership team.
- Monitoring program / project plans and deliverables, provide direction and support to project team, and ensure timely delivery of action items and escalations.
- Act as internal liaison and compile Work in Progress (WIP) reports to assist in prioritizing on-going projects and constant follow up on the progress.
- Overlook the GTM (Go-to-market) Funnel Management process - Track sync meetings and timely update of quarterly OTIF (On Time in Full) reporting.
- Responsible to maintain employee engagement calendar and ensure that all activities are calendarized and planned throughout the year.