This is an exciting opportunity for a DevOps/Support Engineer to grow and develop their career path. Please join our team in Colombo - we are filled with excitement, are fun to work with and we take good care of our employees.
We are growing strongly and expect this to continue throughout 2021.
The DevOps/Support Engineers work closely with Software Engineers to help them deploy and operate different systems as well as providing support for client applications in production. In addition, they help to automate and streamline Novigi's operations and processes.
The responsibilities of the DevOps/Support Engineer include:
1. Troubleshooting and triaging client support issues in a timely manner in line within agreed SLAs.
2. Providing accurate and timely updates to clients on issue progress and status and keeping internal teams up to date
3. Preparing regular, accurate reports for clients
4. Maintaining up to date documentation of client deployments
5. Knowledge and skill development in new technologies and related tools to introduce to Novigi in order for growth in agile development environment
6. Writing automation scripts when required
7. Providing direct server support on various operations
8. Writing automated scripts as required
Note that the role includes shift work to meet client requirements in Australia. The successful applicant will be required to work rotating shifts between 8am and 10pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT).
The skills required for the DevOps/Support Engineer role include:
1. Excellent communication skills with the ability to directly communicate with clients in Australia as required
2. Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
3. Team player, with the ability to work well with a diverse group of people
1. Degree in a Quantitative discipline such as IT or Computer Science
2. Keen knowledge in Java, SQL and cloud platforms, including AWS.
3. Knowledgeable of Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, Maven, GitHub, and SVN 4. Familiarity on the WSO2 Platform will be an added advantage.
5. Familiar with configuration management tools, for example, Ansible, and Puppet.
At Novigi, our people come first. We offer a flexible working environment where we encourage the team to work with freedom, but to take responsibility. We believe this leads to innovation, collaboration and creativity that delivers great personal growth and excellent business outcomes.
As an employee of Novigi you will be provided with training and development opportunities, challenging and interesting work and a team of people that always strive to do their best and help each other out.
Benefits for all our Employees
As an employee at Novigi, you will receive the following benefits:
■ Competitive Compensation
■ A work culture and an environment where we value both hard work and flexibility. ■ A convenient leave plan that fits your needs.