Senior Java Microservices Engineer
You need to have experience in the following:
- Administrate the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and AWS
- Automating and orchestrating workloads across multiple public cloud providers such as GCP, AWS.
- Experience working at least one of the following languages: Node.js, Python, PHP, Ruby, and Java.
- Proficient with scripting, git and git workflows.
- Proficient in leveraging Cl and CD tools to automate testing and deployment using tools like Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Git etc.
- Experience working in an Agile, fast-paced, DevOps environment.
- Hands-on experience to build and handle Containers utilizing tools like Kubernetes, Docker, etc..
Qualifications & Work experience
- Minimum 4+ years of code build and management experience in a large-scale, multi-platform environment is required.
- Must be a self-starter and work independently.
- Candidates with non-traditional schooling backgrounds, as well as candidates with traditional degrees in related areas, are encouraged to apply.
- Certification in Cloud Architecting/DevOps Engineering preferred and optional.
As a DevOps Engineer, you'll need to:
- Automate everything! To minimize manual work and meet security and compliance objectives in all aspects of the secure cloud ecosystem.
- Help build, and deploy secure infrastructure and security solutions in support of Cloud Operations – including standards for hosts, firewalls, load balancers and all parts of the infrastructure.
- Work with users and other teams to troubleshoot customer environments to increase user satisfaction. - Develop tooling and processes to drive and improve customer experience, create playbooks.
- Create and Manage different CI/CD pipelines. - Analysing, executing, and streamlining DevOps practices Requirements
-Attractive salary + Benefits ( Rs. 250K+ salary offered for the right candidate)
iLabs specializes in Web, Mobile, and AI technologies architecture, design and development. We also provide IT strategy consulting, IT operations, DevOps and SEO & Digital Marketing/Social Media solutions. Founded in 2012 to serve the U.S.