We are looking for a user-interface/user-experience (UX) designer who is able to understand the business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for strategizing and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the products.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Should have excellent and up to date knowledge on the latest UI/UX design trends and patterns
- Should have an excellent understanding of methodologies to apply UI/UX theories to practical design problems
- Should have excellent proficiency in adobe creative suite (including adobe illustrator, photoshop, after effects, etc), proficiency in Sketch will be an added advantage
- Should be able to analyze user flows and come up with user flow diagrams using flow diagram tools like Visio
- Should be able to create interactive prototypes using prototyping tools such as Invision, Origami or any other preferred prototyping tool
- Should be able to come up with creative design solutions for given design problems
- Should have hands-on experience in graphic designing, animations with an eye for creativity. You will be designing our marketing material and social media as well!
- Should be a highly creative individual, and be able to clearly communicate your concepts and ideas in a way that gets people excited about the product
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, and take responsibility for projects
- At least 1 year experience in UI/UX design
Please email your CV with two non-related referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org
https://www.ilabs.lk| Tel: 0112177251 | IncubateLabs, 259 1⁄2 Pannipitiya Road, Pelawatte, Battaramulla.
Incubate Labs specializes in Web, Mobile, and AI technologies architecture, design, and development. We also provide IT strategy consulting, IT operations, DevOps, and SEO & Digital Marketing/Social Media solutions. Founded in 2012 to serve the U.S. Silicon Valley startups and entrepreneurs, we currently work with clients in the USA, Canada, Singapore, Sri Lanka, and many other parts of the world.